What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so hear me out!
I had no intention of buying one of these, but.... I got an idea for a new build that would require this LCG chassis. I do plan to run this as a SCT for a little while, just to see what the deal is with it, but then I'll be parting out a bunch of it to facilitate my build. The electronics are coming out immediately though. I'm not a fan of Traxxas electronics. View attachment 358843
Oohhh man :oops: :love:

That is one good looking rig!

Nice! Finally a replacement for Lunsford?

Oohhh man :oops: :love:

That is one good looking rig!

Nice! Finally a replacement for Lunsford?
Thanks, I have to admit, it does look sharp. I've seen a lot of vids that say the handling is not so good on these things, and honestly, I'm pretty sure they're going to be right. The suspension travel is wonky between front and rear, and it sits pretty weird when you add preload. I'll be sorting that out first, along with switching out the electronics, before it ever sees a battery.

It really is dope. But everything you have is pretty damn nice!

It really is dope. But everything you have is pretty damn nice!
Thanks man, I'm honestly just a 48 year old toddler, and I spend my extra money accordingly lol.

Ok, so I bought this today, got it home, and here it is now lol. I think it looks better, and I'm fairly certain it's gonna run better lol.
20240404_181500.jpg

I want one lol @joostin420 ETA for these? 😂
I don't think I have seen him sell anything Traxxas. I'm pretty sure his fathers, brothers, nephews, cousins former roommate works for a horizon dealer or warehouse.

Back