What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOMO from the forum made me buy this today....

IMG_5176.jpg

Last edited:
Spent some dough on Scorched RC stuff. ;) I ordered at 6pm and got a tracking number @ 3 am... Quick! We will see how long it takes to get to the US via standard shipping. I really wanted their front CV driveshafts since I've dropped a driveshaft doing some fast grass in park runs, but they're out of stock.

ScreenHunter 84.jpg

ScreenHunter 85.jpg

Bought a very nice team associated rc12L3 and another extremely nice 1/12 that is supposedly an rc12xx but I cannot find the chassis. Looks to be Associated but I havnt figured it out yet.
"Vintage" rc is my main passion. Will have these cleaned up with some period electronics here in the near.
These are pics of the 2nd pan car I'm trying to figure out 😵‍💫

Ps @KnowAir I'm still interested in restoring/ building that tmaxx of yours 😁
Screenshot_20240216_105317_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240216_105320_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240216_105323_eBay.jpg

I hate body clips , always have. Some vehicles a real PITA . Most of my RCs are getting these, just installed my first set. Push button off and placed body back on little force down on the body and they lock.

IMG_20240217_113348.jpg

IMG_20240217_113335.jpg

Last edited:
I hate body clips , always have. Some vehicles a real PITA . Most of my RCs are getting these just installed my first set. Fairly easy. Push button off and body placed back on little force down on the body and they lock.

View attachment 349116

View attachment 349117
Gotta link to this setup? I too hate clips. I just put thumb screws on but I like this idea better.

Got a ramp for the Groms and Hyper go. Some rear prolines for the Felony Vette. A new front bumper for the Fox and that dang Fomo charger I got cause others did too.

IMG_3483.jpeg

image.jpg

Got a ramp for the Groms and Hyper go. Some rear prolines for the Felony Vette. A new front bumper for the Fox and that dang Fomo charger I got cause others did too.

View attachment 349163
Hope you got a good deal on that older 200W charger.

The newer 300W chargers are only $129.99.

Hope you got a good deal on that older 200W charger.

The newer 300W chargers are only $129.99.
I didn’t get that good 😊 of a deal. I just bought one off Amazon for 101.99! Taking it back tomorrow. I didn’t even notice. Thanks @CosmoM3!

View attachment 349162

View attachment 349163

I have that ramp for my little 1/16 HBX..... works good. Still a little hard to line up if you are trying to really send it but good for short launches and flips.

And because great minds think alike I recently bought the IMARS D300.... working great and comes with all the adapters I need for my various batteries. :)

Made some ammo can lipo storage bins while I waited for a bat-safe. A little disappointed in the bat safe, design is awesome but materials feels like someone took the cheapest lunchbox they could find and converted it. The "filter" looks really similar to a fiberglass insulation.

For not much more than the price of the bat-safe I made these ammo boxes with cement board.

20240217_160105.jpg

Gotta get new treads here and there for our own feet too... 😂

Screenshot_20240218_051033_Samsung Internet.jpg

Also realized I can get these organizers in the fishing department at wally-world for $5.24 so I picked up some so I can organize all my tc3 & tc4 parts better. Super stoked about this 😅

20240218_011004.jpg

Last edited:
Also realized I can get these organizers in the fishing department at wally-world for $5.24 so I picked up some so I can organize all my tc3 & tc4 parts better. Super stoked about this 😅
Those boxes are great for general parts and ok for screws if you are careful but I prefer a box with fixed walls between bins to avoid mixing fasteners when you accidentally move one of the dividers. The one you have pictured is plenty big for larger parts though.... so much better than the random assortment of plastic bags.

Back