What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a JennysRC order of 6s cvd/axles which haven't arrived. I contacted Jenny's and they said to contact my local postal service which I did but they had no record of it. So contacted Jenny’s again and they send me another set of axles.

Jenny’s RC has great customer service.

Wish I could say the same for Power Hobby. I'm boycotting them.

I have no issues with JennyRC they just are molasses slow. My last order was a new record, 2 weeks! I was in between a BLX100 and 10bl120 this time, Jenny's lost out. I haven't tried Power Hobbies yet but they have tires, seems like the tires are elusive even if you order direct!

🥰🥰🥰.... They definitely got me with the double box.... It even smells beautiful!!!...Mike
Screenshot_20240507_150627_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240507_150725_Gallery.jpg

Good for you brother!! Stay strong.. ain't easy that's for sure. I smoked for 30 plus years, then in 2018 I switched to vaping to get off the cigs. Well, I'd say I'm as addicted as ever to the nic. Especially since I can get away with vaping in places I would have never smoked in. Not sure I did myself any favors there. I do breathe better though, so that's a plus. Stink alot less too, LOL.
The wifey and I quit about 8 years ago with the help of vapes, still vaping bit zero nicotine now. You can do it Dan! Just wait till food starts tasting better if you haven't already reached that stage!
AliExpress $35 Hobbywing 10bl120 cross my fingers it comes!
USPS sucks!!! I will shell out extra bucks whrn possible for shipping with UPS or FedEx juet so I don't have to deal with 'em. They have lost so many of my packages it's crazy.

Along with the aforementioned no name Talion tires I bought the other day, I also ordered a smorgasbord of bearings for some of my jalopys (jalopies?) Whatev.. so I don't pay attention to brands when purchasing bearings, they're all China right? LOL So, I received some today, Winter Evening..? Huh, seems they been at it since 2015. See how goes, almost as if they're promoting snow bashing? I like that!!😁🤪👍
https://winterevening.com/

So is there an Eb48 2.2 coming soon???🤬🤬🤬...Mike
Bro-I swear to god I thought about trying to block you for a day or two. To see if maybe ya wouldn’t see my post! 😅😅

That’s usually MY luck! Don’t let it take away your excitement on the 2.1 even A LITTLE. Yours would have just about everything the 2.2 will have (IN AUGUST 🤷🏻‍♂️) aside from the new Roger Rabbit towers, and shock standoffs with the stuff I recommended to ya for the build some posts back in this thread. And YOU don’t have to WAIT like I do, lol. That 2.1 is PLENTY competitive out of the box. 😎

Also-Tekno is VERY good about keeping quiet until their announcement, so I did not know about it. 😉

New 1/2 ugga dugga. 1600ft lbs.

If you've used em, they make some good air guns. Used to be Ingersoll rand, they're making thier own now I believe.

Releasing a 1700ft lb 1/2 next week. Got a good deal on the 1600 because of it.

Used to have this exact one but sold it off when I left the last shop I think. Or traded it or something, who can remember.....

We (as in the shop itself) also got a new ball joint press from em. Pretty wicked little creature.

20240507_122331.jpg

20240507_152841.jpg

If you've used em, they make some good air guns. Used to be Ingersoll rand, they're making thier own now I believe.

Used to have this exact one but sold it off when I left the last shop I think. Or traded it or something, who can remember.....

We (as in the shop itself) also got a new ball joint press from em. Pretty wicked little creature.

View attachment 365070

View attachment 365071
I have that same gun, though mine is fairly weathered. Nice ball joint press.

View attachment 365070

View attachment 365071

1715123060855.gif

My best performing 1/2” gun was hands down-my old Matco… Super Jealous man. That’s a bad mf’er of a BJ-pressarooski too.. Puts my old Snap-On master set to shame. Very nice purchases, and will definitely make you tons of loot. 🍻

Along with the aforementioned no name Talion tires I bought the other day, I also ordered a smorgasbord of bearings for some of my jalopys (jalopies?) Whatev.. so I don't pay attention to brands when purchasing bearings, they're all China right? LOL So, I received some today, Winter Evening..? Huh, seems they been at it since 2015.
I’ve had very good luck with Winter Evening bearings. Some have said they suck. Just to clarify, I swap out bearings frequently so I don’t buy the expensive ones unless they’re for a premium speed-run car. As far as cheap bearings go, they’ve been fine for me. I oil them before use, but that’s just me. They come greased.

Back