What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is looking for Raider parts, OZRC are selling them on ebay. They are now 50% off too.

Screenshot_20220709-101331_eBay.jpg

Pardon workspace! Hoons delivered! Might get a few more before the 13th. Maybe some golds!

20220709_134300.jpg

Guess I've been lucky. 1st time I ever had to cancel an Amazon Prime order!
Screenshot_20220709-150205_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Also ordered some extra diff gaskets for the Senton, reordered the esc and motor (which I am just throwing in my Redcat XTE Pro), some nylon washers and a portable badminton net for the fam!!! 👍 😁 ✌️
Screenshot_20220709-150819_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I bought the receiver and transmitter for the added channels for LED lights(I work 2nd shift) and more importantly for added control and distance. The tools are obvious. The connectors are so I can build a harness for battery voltage telemetry option and the ability to run the transmitter on a 2S battery pack. And, of course, I bent 2 front axles. I got 4 so I have spares.
IMG_5136.JPG
IMG_5139.JPG
IMG_5140.JPG
IMG_5146.JPG

Last edited:
Who is it?

Let us know how it goes. Hopefully they wont push back delivery a month at a time:ROFLMAO:
I'm not too sure. Another speed run friend posted in our local FB Speed run group started by NotoriousJ about how his buddy wanted to maybe start a Canadian aftermarket part maker/supplier. He mentioned both he and Johnny tested these with decent results. So I bought a set. I believe he's still starting this up but NotoriousJ would be the better person to hook you up.
Without any testing done, my guess is these are actually balanced. For sure, very well made. Heavy, solid feel

So I was up late last night browsing Craig's last and found the below. He messaged me this morning and we met a little bit ago. 45 mins away from me but worth it.

Screenshot_20220709-232401_craigslist.jpg

I AM NOW IN THE TYPHON CLUB!!!!! WOOT-WOOT!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :love:👍:LOL:🍻

I think I got a good deal. $420 for the below.....and the amount was a sign I had to get it! ;)👍✌️

Typhon 6s. All stock except RPM front bumper, Arrma steel rear skid plates and TBR rear mud guards
4 Belted Hoons tires/gently used (along with stock tires)
Spektrum battery and charger (will prob sell these)
Orig box, all decals, books, etc.

I am so stoked!!!! Just gotta do some research and jump in on diff oils, replacing servo and all the OTB stuff he did not do. O, and gotta find something to replace the ugly a$$ lid!! 😂✌️

20220710_131707.jpg
20220710_131712.jpg

So I was up late last night browsing Craig's last and found the below. He messaged me this morning and we met a little bit ago. 45 mins away from me but worth it.

View attachment 228895

I think I got a good deal. $420 for the below.....and the amount was a sign I had to get it! ;)👍✌️

Typhon 6s. All stock except RPM front bumper, Arrma steel rear skid plates and TBR rear mud guards

I am so stoked!!!! Just gotta do some research and jump in on diff oils, replacing servo and all the OTB stuff he did not do. O, and gotta find something to replace the ugly a$$ lid!! 😂✌️

View attachment 228897View attachment 228896
420 is the perfect number! 😁😉 Welcome to the club!!!

View attachment 228895

View attachment 228897View attachment 228896
This makes my outcast deal not seem as good. lol

Congrats!
I'm a new member too!
Thing is crazy fast! Takes getting used to especially for a not so good driver like myself.:LOL:
Welcome to AF!

Typhon is a great first choice.

Back