What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Replaced a rear arm and put my stock hinge pins back in

20240526_084739.jpg

My FMS Smasher with Losi mini LMT tires. I realized there was just too much blue on this truck.
Slowly swapping parts and changing the body color to break up all the blue.
I like the new look so far and will post a picture of the final look.

20240411_145232.jpg

My FMS Smasher with Losi mini LMT tires. I realized there was just too much blue on this truck.
Slowly swapping parts and changing the body color to break up all the blue.
I like the new look so far and will post a picture of the final look.

View attachment 368916

That truck is looking spot on brother! Deff a little blue goin on. I'm cool w/ that though my favorite color is blue. 😁

I wanted to wait for it to be completely done before I showed it, but I am getting too excited to show it off.
My other Smasher is blue and white, and this one will be white and blue. Once the blue stripe down the side of the body is on, hopefully, it will have the look I'm going for.
20240527_005152(2).jpg

Just getting started on a little ramp action… Finally.. 🤩🤙

View attachment 369029

Hah! That's exactly what I'm doing right now!! 🤣😂
Had to bring down the crazy from the other ramp. Other ramp was darn near a 90. This one is approx 45ish. I just free handed 1 and traced for the other side. It's a guess and it'll be good enough. It's 4ft wide on the bottom of those and like 2 3/4 feet tall. Should be a much better ramp then what I've had 😂

20240527_163944.jpg

Hah! That's exactly what I'm doing right now!! 🤣😂
Had to bring down the crazy from the other ramp. Other ramp was darn near a 90. This one is approx 45ish. I just free handed 1 and traced for the other side. It's a guess and it'll be good enough. It's 4ft wide on the bottom of those and like 2 3/4 feet tall. Should be a much better ramp then what I've had 😂

View attachment 369030

HELLYEAH bro!!! The timing lol!!! 🤣

Mine is 33”x56”, and they will be identical side plates (x4), as I’m building two ramps to live side-by-side. One is 6’ wide, and the other being 4’ to make a single 10’ wide ramp. These two are the first pair of MANY. This is a decent kicker to yield some proper height, as well as distance. I’ll be doing a bunch of landers as well. Yours looks great man! Can’t wait to see the finished product! Maybe we oughta have a dedicated ramp building thread too?!? 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️🤩

My camera setting sucks balls no matter HOW I set it… At any rate, just laying out the transition, then I’ll cut, flip, and use as a template for the remaining (3) side plates.. then onto the FUN part.. 🤩🍻🤙

IMG_4104.jpeg

Made some adjustments to my outcast 4s to prep for its 2nd time out since being rebuild after its fire. Put in the stock firma esc from the typhon, new center drive shaft, motor mount/gearing and receiver and a battery mount from the. Typhon, then made a couple tuning adjustments since its first test run. Hoping today it’ll be running great. Either way it’s good to have my outcast back. I love this little truck and didn’t have it in me to trash it after it burnt up so I reworked it.
IMG_6984.jpeg

IMG_6985.jpeg

Back