What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to know if Red Dead 2 is worth full price now that its on PC. I can't stand paying full price but no real deals right now unless I'm missing somewhere. I liked the first one on xbox and pvp was even fun with the controller. haven't tried with M&KB but I'm sure I'll be more accurate for an old dude.

I have not played any Destiny and normally don't mind grinding. New PC this week so I'll try soon. I currently don't have 105 spare gigs to do the install.
A couple people from different groups on Red Dead are trying to get me to play it with them, but that sticker price is kind of holding me back right now.

A couple people from different groups on Red Dead are trying to get me to play it with them, but that sticker price is kind of holding me back right now.

Very few titles I pay full price for. Kingdom Come Deliverence and Divinity Original Sin 2 are the last two but they also weren't $60 at release.

Was playing world of tanks blitz for 4 years now but im starting to get bored started playing call of duty mobile but snipers makes me triggered

I'm a sniper in many games. ?
Thought about trying World of Tanks because I hear it's a good one.

How is the new nfs?
I find it pretty good. New format with obtaining in game currency, along with building rep. Daytime driving is currency accumulation and Nighttime driving accums your Rep. They brought back some very fun upgrading options this version as you can drop different engines in different cars and then upgrade them as well from there. Things to find, collect, destroy to unlock cars or upgrade parts from the open world.

My biggest down talk on the game would have to the Online side, they really seem to be pushing the online play and creating your own Crew. Although they really need better networking and server joining capabilities if they really want us to play with our friends online. Can be a bit time consuming to try and join a buddies session to then roam and race with him in the open world. End game content is pretty nonexistent right now, hoping for an expansion down the road.

If you can find it on sale, I still feel it's definitely worth the purchase. Again, hopefully they can add a bit to the end game, though the customization aspect in the game has been the funnest

I find it pretty good. New format with obtaining in game currency, along with building rep. Daytime driving is currency accumulation and Nighttime driving accums your Rep. They brought back some very fun upgrading options this version as you can drop different engines in different cars and then upgrade them as well from there. Things to find, collect, destroy to unlock cars or upgrade parts from the open world.

My biggest down talk on the game would have to the Online side, they really seem to be pushing the online play and creating your own Crew. Although they really need better networking and server joining capabilities if they really want us to play with our friends online. Can be a bit time consuming to try and join a buddies session to then roam and race with him in the open world. End game content is pretty nonexistent right now, hoping for an expansion down the road.

If you can find it on sale, I still feel it's definitely worth the purchase. Again, hopefully they can add a bit to the end game, though the customization aspect in the game has been the funnest
My son played the poop out of nfs hot pursuit. Then he went on to all the forza games. I keep telling him that video games and actual driving is different. Ie when you crash you can die ?

so if anything I’d buy for him, but I don't like the push for online multiplayer, as the language can get out of control.

(Switch) Zelda Links Awakening, Mario Kart, Luigis mansion, SNES games. (PS4) The Outer Worlds
I played the crap out of Links Awakening on my Gameboy back in the day.

I played the crap out of Links Awakening on my Gameboy back in the day.

Im a bit late to the party. This is the first time Ive played it. I loved my original Gameboy back in the day. I still remember that it completely blew me away that I was playing Nintendo games in my hand. Super Mario land was awesome!

Red Dead Redemption 2 testing new pc. Pretty amazing game so far.

50 percent size.jpg

Back