What game are you playing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that mean you've moved on to live streaming?:ROFLMAO: I have an addictive personality which is the reason I've never played any game console since OG Nintendo Super Mario Brothers 1985.
No live streaming ?

Free until 8/14 9AM ET
Must be logged into your EPIC account to obtain.

Epic Games is offering A Total War Saga: Troy (PC Digital Download) for Free when you click on the "Get" button.

I started playing Red Dead Redemption 2. First time I've played it and I never played the first one. I am having a blast! This is my type of game. There is so much to do. Can't believe it took me this long ?
We still play from time to time. It's alot better now that they're actually dropping some content.

I have been playing Witcher3. I finished it but am still going back and doing all the add on stuff. I can't seem to get enough of that game.
Sure we have a ton of Arrma fans here in the community, but I'm sure some of you are gamers as well.

If so, what are you playing right now?

Right now I've been playing around with Parkasaurus and Fortnite.
Ghost of Tushima.

I pre-ordered a Series X.
I pre-ordered a Series X as well. Are you planning on getting any of the launch games or just using Game Pass?

Ps5555555555555
I'll be picking up a PS5 always gotta have the latest thing
I may end up getting a PS5 down the road when the price drops. Sackboy looks really good and I loved LIttle Big Planet for the PS3. I prefer the controllers of the Xbox better so I tend to go Xbox over Playstation. Are either of you planning on getting any of the launch games or waiting?

Tom Clancy's The Division 1 and 2. Currently on floor 60 of the SUMMIT. Started at floor 1 unlike most other people who start at 50.

Back