What size decals would you want?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for print shops now to print off some ArrmaForum decals. What would be the idea decal size for you guys?

View attachment 20956

If you want some new price quotes let me know. I have a print shop and have been known to offer some of the best prices and many customized choices without inflating pricings.

Mac

Well, they are HERE!!!

View attachment 21088

I thought they were going to be printed on clear but that isn't the case. I would have liked the diecut to been tighter around the letters, but in all in all they don't look bad and will do for the first round. We'll see how these go and then learn from our mistakes and make more if needed.

I'll have details on the ways you can get your hands on these soon! :D

I can get clear for a great price also. :) or I can get the white printed die cuts with tighter cut lines.

HMU if you want sir to talk

Mac

You didn't make the logo? LOL!

Hit me up with your savage logo....I can help determine the font or remake it for you.

Mac

Great news guy. We have a bunch of NEW ArrmaForum decals coming soon and from the pictures they look great.

I've learned from my mistakes the first time around and this time the decals are printed on clear vinyl. I think the pictures speak for themselves.

arrma-decal-clear.jpg

arrma-decal-upclose.jpg

The only sizes this time printed was 2" but I'm thinking we should probably do 1 or 2 more larger sizes if anyone is interested.

That said, the new decals will probably be in my hands sometime next week!

Put me down for some small ones and I'd also be interested in bigger ones about the size as the last batch

I'd like to cut them up and mix n match them to fit various projects
IMG_8337.JPG

Thanks Woodie

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back