Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo I hit the 2 second club!! I know its not much but I can only go up from here!! 😎

20220922_203456.jpg

Screenshot_20220922-204311_RC Gears.jpg

Picked this thing up and hadn't really done much with it as I really just wanted the 8s system out of it. But I'm actually a bit surprised with it 🤣 on some turd spektrum 5000 4s packs and a 25t pinion

20221002_185243.jpg

received_631981951963071.jpeg

New PB for my limitless after adding some ceramic bearings from RedondoBeachRC

View attachment 251506View attachment 251507
That's a pretty killer time, nice work (y)

I thought it might be worth mentioning that the time, however impressive, won't get you on the list. The 132ft pulls are for 1/10 scale vehicles only. If your aim is to get on the list, you'll have to move up to 188ft pulls. Of course, if that isn't your aim, ignore what I said. :)

That's a pretty killer time, nice work (y)

I thought it might be worth mentioning that the time, however impressive, won't get you on the list. The 132ft pulls are for 1/10 scale vehicles only. If your aim is to get on the list, you'll have to move up to 188ft pulls. Of course, if that isn't your aim, ignore what I said. :)
Yea I have no desire to run 188ft. Puts me running into a blind intersection on my street and considering I've seen 92mph in 132ft sofar i don't really wanna send it down the road at 100+ like that lol. Just sharing what the cars done and what this little spektrum motor is capable of.

Yea im already on the brakes hard by the time I'm coming up to it and I've had to abort off into the grass a couple times for cars coming out. Usually why I try to wait til 1-2am to run.
I'm a night runner too. 12:30-2:30am is typically when I'll head out.

DaSL0WNESS , I was curious what kinda sauce you're using. I made some myself in the spring when it was still a bit cool outside and only got a few hits in with it before focusing on speed running. The difference was remarkable though. I went with a mixture of confectioner's corn syrup, some corn starch and a little bit of gelatin.

Back