Limitless Edough's RC Limitless build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😁 look what I got today🤩 new Delta Plastik Toyota GT one body for the Limitless. My mom is absolutely amazing and got me the new body for my birthday😍 and early too as my Bday is not tell Thursday. Now have to decide on and pick up some paint for it, thinking bright orange with maybe bright yellow or white. Still will be running open wheel to at least my 150mph goal so may wait tell spring depending on weather and if/when I can hit the 150 mark open wheel.
20211025_144828.jpg
20211025_144854.jpg

Paint, lexan scissors, body mounts, foam bumper and 10mm masking tape came in today for the new GT body😁
20211103_134921.jpg

Started on fitting it as well but will have to wait to do much more as the center mounted XLX2 isn't allowing it to sit as low as it needs to be.
20211103_154457.jpg

I see you're using your trade mark colors.(y)
I definitely got a thing for florescent orange and now adding the florescent yellow also I think it will turn out badass🤩 now just have to decide if I do my usual color fade in the middle or more in front/rear and possibly some striping. For sure will be orange in front though.

I have Flourescent Red here and yellow with white as the primary color for my TLR PL Axis body I just received. I like bright colors that pop also.
Nice job there. Great aero with that Toy GT body. Very slippery. This is a favorite of mine.
I am torn between this and the C8 DP body. For My Lim.
What do you think?

Last edited:
I have Flourescent Red here and yellow with white as the primary color for my TLR PL Axis body I just received. I like bright colors that pop also.
Nice job there. Great aero with that Toy GT body. Very slippery. This is a favorite of mine.
I am torn between this and the C8 DP body. For My Lim.
What do you think?
If your not going 120+ I'd say the C8, full speed runs go with the GT one. It just seems I see lots of blow overs and traction issues speed running the C8 body.

Thanks for the feedback. Just what I was questioning.
Makes sense. The Toy GT will be my next Lim body.
My gut feeling also.:)

Decided to fit and paint the new body for the Limitless. Really love the bright colors for sure and should help seeing it at distance also. Here's the body so far just need another can of white backer for the front and do the windows.
20211111_015113_remastered.jpg
20211111_163213.jpg
20211111_170733.jpg
20211111_170743.jpg

I was wondering about the rear wing. I like what you’ve come up with there
It's just the Limitless middle wing section and I used some extra lexan from the body to make the vertical wings.
20211112_075744.jpg

So finally got my can of white to finish backing the front and finish the painting after an 18 day wait🤦 Today finished getting decals added to the body and of course will probably add a few more. Now just have to decide on layout of the XLX2 and decide on side skirts/battery tray. Also have to decide if I'm going to leave the 1717 1650kv or go to the new 1721 2400kv or the 2028 1100kv over winter. Have plenty of time which is nice but absolutely love how it turned out and can't wait to start running the new GT body🤘🏼
20211201_164554.jpg
20211201_164507.jpg
20211201_164621.jpg
20211201_164908.jpg

And a couple more🤣 thanks @Rcproponent for all the decals👊🏼 love having matches to keep stuff symmetry👌🏼 really like the white Arrma decals on the bright orange🔥🔥
20211201_194551.jpg

Looks good!
Looking forward to seeing what you can do when the weather warms up again.
What’s your take on leaving the rear wheel wells closed? I feel like it should be better than open, but it’s just such a small detail I don’t know if it matters in the end.

What’s your take on leaving the rear wheel wells closed? I feel like it should be better than open, but it’s just such a small detail I don’t know if it matters in the end.

I am a believer in leaving them closed any time you can. This helps keep the airflow going where you want it to go.
If I build another Limitless/Infraction I already have the Senton 6s arms so that I can leave the front closed also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back