How many of you ordered the 2019 v4 rcs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cheap so I will pull the trigger on the new Kraton and Outcast when I can get them for 1K cash out the door.

Was going to wait for the Granite 4 blx next month but with the crap shocks and more plastic I decided the Outcast is the way to go for $200 more.

Not just you. I wanted a Kraton for awhile. Pulled trigger on a Typhon 6s from Amazon Warehouse but it whoever bought it originally wrecked and returned it rather than fixing it. I returned it and decided I would wait as the rumors of a refresh picked up. Good thing is I did an eBay purge and had a nice payday to fund the Kraton and a crawler. Something about the scale of the crawlers really gets to me. Fun to take on a hike with the fam. So if Arrma announces a 1/5 or Xmaxx killer anytime soon, I'm going to have to sell a kidney or be an Uber driver during 3rd shift. ?
Or if they announce any sort of crawler or rock racer! I won't be able to hold back... ??

I'm cheap so I will pull the trigger on the new Kraton and Outcast when I can get them for 1K cash out the door.

Was going to wait for the Granite 4 blx next month but with the crap shocks and more plastic I decided the Outcast is the way to go for $200 more.
Granite 4 blx next month?

Typhon v4 ordered today... upgrading from 3s line. hopefully with better luck with breakdowns.. Arrma was savvy by going with iC5 connector thats compatible with the ec5's. It sold me

Last edited:
Woke up to this! Time to get a battery charging. I'll post some pics once it is here. Was going to be away from the house but it'll have to wait since a signature is required.

Attachments

• 66C024F2-741E-484F-8CB8-AA327E5F4A89.jpeg
    66C024F2-741E-484F-8CB8-AA327E5F4A89.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 58
If my tax refund wasn’t so small this year it would have been done. I guess the government isn’t happy enough with 1/3 of my pay...
Will get the new Talion...
I was thinking the same thing this year i usually get back around 2k no children but dang this year i cleared maybe 800 but after paying fees ect only getting about 600 it's because they took off deductions this year. I guess it's better than owing them

Woke up to this! Time to get a battery charging. I'll post some pics once it is here. Was going to be away from the house but it'll have to wait since a signature is required.
Dang that was fast that's gonna be sick don't know what your weather is like today but it's gonna be about 80 degrees here today perfect bashing weather

I'm def picking up some of the new no slip hubs, captured ball ends, and eventually the center diff and motor mount if they are compatible with the v3 Talion.
Yep, me too. I have all the new V4 upgrades sitting in my Horizon Hobby Cart right now. When I am done, my Talion will be a V4 :cool:

The new Typhon is kinda calling me though.... I may have to sell some stuff on Ebay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back