How many of you ordered the 2019 v4 rcs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me: Babe? I'm sorry...where are you going? Don't leave!
Wife: I have to change my clothes. I was so angry I peed a little. You can thank your daughters for that lovely gift.

How I imagine a conversation might go if my wife and I weren't honest with each other.
This part killed me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So true though. :oops:

Yep, me too. I have all the new V4 upgrades sitting in my Horizon Hobby Cart right now. When I am done, my Talion will be a V4 :cool:

The new Typhon is kinda calling me though.... I may have to sell some stuff on Ebay.

Let me know if they all bolt right on or if there's fitting issues with the V3. I'm hesitant to order any of the new parts until I'm 100% sure.

My brother drove my Kraton last week and this arrived at his door today. I'm jealous... Love that new blue body! Now he needs batteries and charger. I told him about the good people here on this forum and to join up for some good informative reading.

Well my plan got sunk. If I had ordered the Typhon yesterday I would have saved $100 on eBay but I wanted to check with my neighbour first that he would be here to collect it for me. Of course in that time the codes expired and I now save nothing. It hurts me now to pay the extra $100 so I guess I'll be holding off on buying for now

Well my plan got sunk. If I had ordered the Typhon yesterday I would have saved $100 on eBay but I wanted to check with my neighbour first that he would be here to collect it for me. Of course in that time the codes expired and I now save nothing. It hurts me now to pay the extra $100 so I guess I'll be holding off on buying for now
OH man, that does sting a bit. How did find a $100 off code?

I’m buying the Typhon. I just have to arrange alternate delivery before I place my order as the est delivery date is when I will be away on holidays. Hopefully the order goes in tomorrow
We should meet up I think we'll both have something in common in the next week ?.

Seems like you always get screwed with those discounts this is the your 2nd time this month lol

I had a 10% off Ebay coupon that expires today but used it the other day to buy a body shell and saved only 5 bucks. I wanted to use it on something before it expired. Could have used it on a V3 Kraton and saved the $50. cap but wanted the V4.

So the new V4s dropped a couple days ago and my coupon was already redeemed so I got screwed.

Nice one, I really wanted another Kraton, but went with something I've never had before.
I know, but you did right by getting the Talion. Anyway when you finish rebuilding the Kraton she will be like new.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back