• 10+

Votes: 47 36.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • 50+ I need rc addiction counseling :)

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Associated RC10B2.
Axial SCX10-II 2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ.
Axial SCX24.
Arrma Outcast 6s.
Arrma Kraton 6s EXB.
Arrma Typhon 3s BLX.
Arrma Senton 3s BLX.
FS Racing Marauder
Ecx Ruckus 2wd.
Ecx Ruckus 1/18 4wd.
Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL.
Traxxas Stampede 2wd.
Traxxas Summit.
Hot Boddies D8T.
Tekno ET48.3.
Hosim 9125.
WL Toys 144001.
WL Toys 12428.
Lc Racing EMB-1.
Lc Racing EMB-TGH.

WL Toys 144001.
WL Toys 12428.
Lc Racing EMB-1.
Lc Racing EMB-TGH.
Hey slick, I don't have any experience with off brand cars, I have seen this lc racing cars, and they are not that cheap but look very similar like wl toys. What is the difference and what's your impression?

Hey slick, I don't have any experience with off brand cars, I have seen this lc racing cars, and they are not that cheap but look very similar like wl toys. What is the difference and what's your impression?
The Wltoys cars are cheap extremely crappy copies of the Lc Racing cars. Comparing the WL Toys cars to the Lc Racing stuff is like comparing an Xbox off Wish to a real one.

WL Toys has proprietary sized open bearings, philips hardware, fixed spur, unsealed diffs, the metal parts are made out of some of the worst Chinesium I have ever seen, the plastic parts are garbage and the electronics are junk. I tried to fix mine but it's still a little pile of crap.

The Lc Racing vehicles are well worth the extra cost over the WL Toys crap.

The Wltoys 12428 is also a piece of crap, it's made wrong and constantly bends front cvds or breaks the rear driveshaft.

I have 3: Kraton 6S for me and Granite 3S for my son...and the Vorteks is our backup RC. The problem is that we both find that the Vorteks is the most fun of the fleet when we have access to the right surface.

Will probably stay at 3 for a while. I don't have enough space left to store multiple RCs and I have big spendings coming in the next few months (new bike, new car, new roof for the house, new tool cabinet for the garage, etc.

9 and counting lol. Granite 4s, Bigrock 4s, stretched Typhon speed rig, Limitless speed rig, Notorious 6s, Kraton 6s, Mojave 6s, RGT ex86100 v2 crawler and a Tamiya TT01 mustang SVT with a brushless 3s setup.

13 cars total.
Kraton 8s
Outcast 8s
Outcast 6s
Infraction 6s
Xmaxx 8s
Losi sbr 2.0 8s
Trx-4 discovery
And I have a few budget rc cars for my kids and and a couple micro crawlers.

I currently have 6 in my family. In order of acquiring them we have:
Redcat Blackout SC
3S BLX Senton
ECX Amp MT
6S Senton(now a 8S EXB Senton)
Axial SCX10.3
Traxxas Trx-4 Sport
All were acquired since I was given the Redcat in August 2020 and only the ECX Amp was bought brand new. Next up and likely to buy new is Arrma Mojave EXB roller.

I got 8 in less then a year…it’s started with a senton mega(now made proper 😂) last one I got was the Mojave …and pretty much lots in between…it’s a addicting hobby 🤘🏻🤘🏻View attachment 188507View attachment 188508View attachment 188509

Actually, 8 per year..... in 5 years it would be 40...... ten years 80.....

I would say thats healthy !!
I currently have 6 in my family. In order of acquiring them we have:
Redcat Blackout SC
3S BLX Senton
ECX Amp MT
6S Senton(now a 8S EXB Senton)
Axial SCX10.3
Traxxas Trx-4 Sport
All were acquired since I was given the Redcat in August 2020 and only the ECX Amp was bought brand new. Next up and likely to buy new is Arrma Mojave EXB roller.

You will like the Mojave EXB.....
The Wltoys cars are cheap extremely crappy copies of the Lc Racing cars. Comparing the WL Toys cars to the Lc Racing stuff is like comparing an Xbox off Wish to a real one.

WL Toys has proprietary sized open bearings, philips hardware, fixed spur, unsealed diffs, the metal parts are made out of some of the worst Chinesium I have ever seen, the plastic parts are garbage and the electronics are junk. I tried to fix mine but it's still a little pile of crap.

The Lc Racing vehicles are well worth the extra cost over the WL Toys crap.

The Wltoys 12428 is also a piece of crap, it's made wrong and constantly bends front cvds or breaks the rear driveshaft.

I have come close to buying one several times (WL toys)..... each time I would find a review like yours and that would end that attempt..... Will look into the Lc Racing and check them out....

Thanx
16 including my planes
No wonder you got into 3D printing parts.......!!!!
Is this a trap?
Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

it's a trap help GIF

Last edited:
Actually, 8 per year..... in 5 years it would be 40...... ten years 80.....

I would say thats healthy !!

You will like the Mojave EXB.....

I have come close to buying one several times (WL toys)..... each time I would find a review like yours and that would end that attempt..... Will look into the Lc Racing and check them out....

Thanx

No wonder you got into 3D printing parts.......!!!!

If you want to make a cheap speed run build go for it but for anything else it isn't worth it. I tried to fix my 144001 by swapping out everything I could with Lc Racing parts but the drivetrain just sucks and completely ruins the way the car handles bashing or racing.

Kraton EXB ...new
Typhon TLR...new
Vendetta....newest
Senton 3s nw a Vendetta haven't ran it yet waiting on body and tires
2 Felony's 1 is an 8s with a C8 body and CF chassis
Limitless
3 Infractions another new Cf chassis

All bought in the last 20 months, before that a few Traxxas vehicles quickly learned junk with a junk warranty. All sold off.

I go from having a lot to just a couple. I like to fix them and build them and then sell them lol. That is part of the fun for me. I’ve got 6 I run and 3 I don’t. I plan to sell a couple soon though. I like the collection smaller because it’s easier to get out and drive them all and maintain/repair/keep parts for. My lineup right now is:

X-Maxx
Mojave V1
Kraton exb 6S
Typhon TLR
Kyowho MP9 TKi4
Losi 5B
Tekno ET48 2.0 not built yet!

A couple i have collected and are either boxed or I just shelf display
-Big Rock 6S
-Tamiya Mad Bison nitro
-Associated TC3 Billy Easton track car

17 in all.
6 are vintage rigs including my very first one, an Associated RC10L Pan car. They get little use but kept in working condition. Hard to get parts obviously. They might get one run per year. Fair weather drivers at that. The rest are Axials, Arrma's and Tekno.
7 are Arrma's. And these get much of the use. Mojave, my favorite, gets the most use of them all. Have yet to run my new TLRT, not sure if the Mojave will take a back seat to the TLRT Typhon. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

15 about to be 16 trucks, and I just got a helicopter. 🚁
saluting homer simpson GIF

Btw: who said they have 50+ 😱

Back