How many RC vehicles do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eventually you will upgrade it anyway lol
Hahahha thats true i like doing that upgrading things
So the talion will be pushed aside and work on this when it comes in gotta get it ready for philippines
This is better to give away than the talion since this is more durable :D

Hahahha thats true i like doing that upgrading things
So the talion will be pushed aside and work on this when it comes in gotta get it ready for philippines
This is better to give away than the talion since this is more durable :D
did you go for it? I mean how much does a new one cost?

429 at tower hobbies for the new senton
But i don't like the new body
I wanted that blue body with the cut outs on it :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1463261519][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh yeah im going for it
Ill be sending him the money on monday

429 at tower hobbies for the new senton
But i don't like the new body
I wanted that blue body with the cut outs on it :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1463261519][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohh yeah im going for it
Ill be sending him the money on monday
is it on facebook?

Mine - Tamiya Blackfoot (Gen 1) that I bought in 1992 while stationed in Okinawa, assembled, and never finished it (Radio, servos, etc).
Traxxas Revo 3.3 & Slayer Pro (both soon to be for sale) and a new Fury Mega. Also a Kraton on the Tower Hobbies EZ pay, 2 months to go!!

Kids - 3 Traxxas Stampedes w/new Sidewinder3/4600kv setups, and 3 1/16 Slash 4x4's that I need to get running again.
Get that Blackfoot going. Got an original myself. The scale look of those trucks is dead on compared to the monsters of today! Once I decide to go brushless on my Raider I hope to put the stock motor and ESC into the Blackfoot. Hopefully rear end holds up!

MSgt how good are the Sidewinder3/4600kv setups going, would you use those on a 2wd or would you use the Sidewinder3/3800kv?

Just the Senton for me. Trying so hard not to buy a 1/8 E buggy kit and get into racing at my local track. Someone please talk me out of it?

Time to bump this.

Off the top of my head, I believe I have 35 or 36. That includes 21 Arrma vehicles. (Not bragging, it actually sad)

Edit, I just counted its 38.
Too many to list. Not all are "top brands", have a few Chinese brands, but they work perfectly and are hobby grade.

Last edited:
Dunno if I already replied to this thread, but I'm selling mine off to get a real car. Just sold my Senton 3s and Typhon 3s. Selling my Holyton 9205E, Laegendary Sonic, and Redcat Volcano 16. Gonna keep my custom built Kraton 4s though.:love:
Time to bump this.

Off the top of my head, I believe I have 35 or 36. That includes 21 Arrma vehicles. (Not bragging, it actually sad)
How do you have time for those?!?

Edit: of course I wouldn't have replied to it, 5 years old lol. I also have 2 planes and 3 drones.

Dunno if I already replied to this thread, but I'm selling mine off to get a real car. Just sold my Senton 3s and Typhon 3s. Selling my Holyton 9205E, Laegendary Sonic, and Redcat Volcano 16. Gonna keep my custom built Kraton 4s though.:love:

How do you have time for those?!?

Edit: of course I wouldn't have replied to it, 5 years old lol. I also have 2 planes and 3 drones.
Actually had more, but I sold 2 volcanos, 3 2wd rustlers, 3 2wd stampedes, 1 2wd slash, and 4tec 2.0.

Also have 4 drones all DJI

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back