How many RC vehicles do you own?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was just making a list for myself the other day. I think I’m getting too many for myself personally so I’ll sell a couple over the winter as I do often haha. Here it goes. I have about 12. A good number for me is no more then 6. I don’t usually count my collectables as they are stored/boxed away and aren’t driven

Losi 5B 1/5
RCMK XCR1000 1/5 (not running)
Traxxas X Maxx
Arrma Kraton XL (custom)
Arrma Mojave
Arrma Typhon TLR
Kyosho Neo 3.0 VE
HPI Savage Flux XL
Tekno ET48 2.0 (not built)

My collectables lol:
Arrma Big Rock 6S new in box
Associated TC3 was raced by Billy Easton, bought from Associated museum in California
Tamiya Mad Bison 1/10 nitro kit mt, never been rereleased or remade so it’s pretty rare at this point but not yet valuable

I currently own eleven surface vehicles:

Typhon 3s
Redcat Gen 8 V1
Redcat Wendigo
Axial SCX 10.2 1955 Ford F100
Axial SCX 24 Betty Limited Edition
Rochobby 1/6 scale 1941 Willys Jeep
Traxxas TRX-4 Defender
Traxxas 4-tec 2.0 VXL Corvette Z06
Traxxas 4-tec 3.0 1933 Hot Rod Coupe
Element Knightrunner
Losi Baja Rey

Last edited:
Some of the rc toys I have are for my family, but I acquire and maintain them.

Mega granite converted to brushless jumper
Big Rock (wife’s)
Vorteks, crossbred with a granite and typhon
Typhon
TA mt10
Voltage beach bug (daughters)
Voltage Redneck Truck (learning curve brushless build)
Voltage converted to brushless (wife’s 1st rc)
Bezgar 5 (daughters mini 1/20th car)
Bezgar 1 (my father’s car)
Holyton 9203 (dogs ‘rabbit’ chase car)
2 small rc boats
1 small plane
2 basic drones
1 mini drone (daughters)

I plan on getting the new brushed infraction once it’s released. I will probably upgrade it to brushless relatively quick. Will get one for my daughter also if she likes it.
If she doesn’t like the brushed infraction because it’s too big, she and I are going to get a couple of small wiltoys drift cars or similar.
Dunno if I already replied to this thread, but I'm selling mine off to get a real car. Just sold my Senton 3s and Typhon 3s. Selling my Holyton 9205E, Laegendary Sonic, and Redcat Volcano 16. Gonna keep my custom built Kraton 4s though.:love:

How do you have time for those?!?

Edit: of course I wouldn't have replied to it, 5 years old lol. I also have 2 planes and 3 drones.
You’ve not only resurrected this thread… you got it to go out and walk around and get a job 🤣

Last edited:
9 so far...
Limitless
Stretched Typhon 6s
Kraton 6s
Notorious 6s
Granite 3s
Bigrock 3s
Custom build SWB SCT 6s "mini Mojave"
Tamiya TT01 Mustang svt
RGT ex86100 V2 crawler

Has anyone ever seen Earl Mooreheads collection over the years.
He tried to display many of them on one of his vids. He had too many to show. He doesn't like selling his stuff off. Kind of like me. The only 2 rigs I tossed were Redcat crap. Took me all of less than one year to trash them. Not worthy of my shelf.:LOL:
Got sick of looking at them.

Short list, but all fully upgraded and gilded in gold leaf. The list of things that fly is quite a bit longer.

K6 EXB
Typhon Trugginated
Associated B5M
Associated B64

I love seeing the lists of RC’s that ya’ll have that are LONGER than mine!! There is NO WAY i am making it “public” how deep my addiction is. Then wifey finds out and next garage sale….well you know the rest. :( lol

DHK Razr x 2
DHK Crosse
Traxass Stampede
Traxass Slash 4wd x 2
Yeti 1/10 rtr
Yeti 1/10 build from scratch
Yeti XL rtr
Yeti XL kit
NERO w/ diff brain
Senton build from scratch
Kraton EXB
Mojave EXB
Tekno SCT 410.3
Tekno EB 48 2.0
…..and probably a rig or two in the cobwebs somewhere 🤷

Last edited:
I think it's about 14. I'll have to put them together and take a picture. Just my X-Maxx, Outcast 8s and EXB K8S is around $6k in upgrades (price of the vehicles included) 😱😅🤣

I'm sitting at 18 in just over a year. Started with Crawlers and have mainly gone with bashers after a couple months. Started with 1/10th and now I have mostly 1/7th and 1/8th scale Arrma's and a few large scale that take large scale cash infusions to upgrade. Enjoying the hobby so far!
Hurricane

Here we go. Before I break one. They are all fixed up right now. Mostly bashers, 4 crawlers and two on road bashers. I actually have 15 😅. And my son can actually drive every single one of them.

20211030_160436.jpg
20211030_160448.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back