I don't like grass. It's wet and sticky and irritating and it gets everywhere.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JT58

Very Active Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon TLR
  6. Vendetta
Every time a rig touches fresh cut grass I swear "NEVER AGAIN!" but yet here I am.

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.43.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.43.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 6.43.29 AM.png

Is that the new Mojave ghillie suit body?
LOL that joke is getting some mileage and I love it!

A few people have mentioned Scorched now so I'll give that a try. What else I need from them?

I feel the same way about mud.
Grass clippings definitely suck. Mud sucks even more.

I feel like mud always sprays off easily enough... I spent 30 minutes with the hose and was still picking and pulling clumps out for another 30 minutes. I'm sure I'lll still find more this morning.

LOL that joke is getting some mileage and I love it!

A few people have mentioned Scorched now so I'll give that a try. What else I need from them?

I feel like mud always sprays off easily enough... I spent 30 minutes with the hose and was still picking and pulling clumps out for another 30 minutes. I'm sure I'lll still find more this morning.
That's all you need. It comes with the screws, scissors and instruction how to cut it. Although I also suggest to watch the video on their website on how to cut it.
The cutting itself isn't fun at all (the plastic is very tough), but the end result is great.(y) A must have for the Mojave IMO.

half hour bashing 3 hours cleaning I have been lucky this summer not rained hardly at all in the uk but winter bashing is another story :sneaky:

Good leaf blower works wonders on dry grass. Much better than air compressor. Much faster, higher volume of air. Make cleaning of grass a "breeze".

Dry sand not to bad, wet sand -- horrible. Even when it dries it sticks like glue. Noting but a hose gets that off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back