Mojave New ARRMA Mojave Desert Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studying the new parts, A-arms are way thicker than what we're used to seeing on the 6s vehicles. The chassis uses front and rear Talion braces, the Talion center driveshaft in the front and a new longer 157mm driveshaft in the rear for an additional 41mm of added length to the center of the chassis. The new chassis also has additional mounting holes to have the battery tray more towards the front or rear of the chassis

View attachment 47527View attachment 47530

I am more then sure Mitch will take care of this in hes own ways. If its still 3mm cheese alu, i am ?..it will ofc bend easier...i ran 7075 T6 4mm on my XLWB Chassi...its the only way

Big Squid RC did
does not really look at it. The release they have on their website just has basic stats you can read off the Horizon Hobby website. They're video looks like it was shot at that long jump competition they had somewhere during Horizon Fest. No other people around, so Horizon must have snuck a truck to them early morning or something for just a few minutes to let them drive around that one burn.

Ed, they really should, posting here, the videos, promoting Danbury Hobbies and all those trucks you bought. I bought my Talion based on you, @Dutch213, and some other posters. I know you guys bought the trucks with your own money and give a worts and all opinion.

We have to get your subs up a bit more before the freebies start coming in.
He’d have to watch his language too. I say fu€k that. Not worth it. ?

HH... Next Shipment Mid Oct (y)

In 5 or 6 weeks for the first distribution. ?
Two months before Christmas. ?
It's going to be my gift. ?
The problem, I can not wait. ☃❄
I will keep the box empty with a message. ✉
Yvan :)

So who will be the first to use the chassis plate and put together a extra long Kraton?? Shouldn't need too many parts, probably the longer dogbone, and some talion chassis braces.

Anyone see anything else that would be needed to bolt Kraton stuff to this chassis?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back