Kraton New project! My new Arrma kraton V3 ... coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try adjusting steering trim on the radio, or you may need to reset your servo arm?

Yes I tried with the radio! How could I reset the servo? I don’t know why it is happening I made everything Good.

Also, I bought the gpm driveshaft and couldn’t install. Cause the weells are turning to the other site. Have someon here a video where teach all this and have a great installation?

Try switching the front A arms around It looks like steering blocks are angled back too far.

IE... move the top ones around first, Then the bottoms if you can. My Senton looked like your pics when I had the upper A arms on the wrong sides.

Last edited:
Hi! Yesterday I recieve my purchase! I couldn’t resist and did all upgrades that I have less the mamba monster X motor and diff oiled.
That thing looks insane. No idea how u can afford all those parts though! Bought myself a servo and back to saving...

Ok so check it out. The stock upper arms come with a set of spacers that are easily lost. I lost mine and figured it would not be a problem. I ended up with a very similar issue as you. Here is what I did, but you could use anything from nylon washer a spare nut, or a spare bearing like I did. in the attached photo, you'll see a label that says "old bearing used as spacer". That bearing came out the the steering assembly. I used one on each side, in back of the front upper arm. I am not sure what is needed using the GPM arms, but you may want to see if a spacer in the back or removing one in the front ( if one is there).

Ok so check it out. The stock upper arms come with a set of spacers that are easily lost. I lost mine and figured it would not be a problem. I ended up with a very similar issue as you. Here is what I did, but you could use anything from nylon washer a spare nut, or a spare bearing like I did. in the attached photo, you'll see a label that says "old bearing used as spacer". That bearing came out the the steering assembly. I used one on each side, in back of the front upper arm. I am not sure what is needed using the GPM arms, but you may want to see if a spacer in the back or removing one in the front ( if one is there).

Thank you so much for you help. I will see, I had a lot of work and couldn’t fix this problem.

I also have another problem. I don’t know if you can help me. The receiver it’s crazy! Some times the car moves for his own self. I think that I need to reset the receiver or servo. Do you know how I do that?

Thank you so much for you help. I will see, I had a lot of work and couldn’t fix this problem.

I also have another problem. I don’t know if you can help me. The receiver it’s crazy! Some times the car moves for his own self. I think that I need to reset the receiver or servo. Do you know how I do that?
Have you tried adjusting the throttle trim on the transmitter? I know that my Senton out of the box would do that until I adjusted the throttle trim.

Yep, and when you are messing with the throttle trim, it is best to get the wheels off the ground first.
Yeah I guess if you do things the SAFE, uninteresting way haha. Normally I'm in a large open area when I'm with my cars so I don't really have to worry about running into anything. I forgot that not everybody is in a large open area. Good catch @dpricenator.

What the heck buddy?

You jump in to do all those upgrades and you cant do basic troubleshooting. I bet your truck is in a shelf gathering dust.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back