Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37871784-E57B-4786-AF35-BC50C0B3A103.jpeg
Heres one of 2 NPRC Slash based rigs I’ve been working on. The second will be a Barracuda body, but I haven’t started that yet.

Thought I'd share this one of mine that I bought a couple of weeks ago for bashing over the winter which is a Losi 8ight 2.0 truggy (originally a nitro kit converted to brushless electric).

Wasn't in the worst condition when I bought it used just very dirty, rusted in places with some rounded screw heads. Been sorting it out slowly and took it out today for some runs to see what it could do. Did 52mph according to my GPS so pretty decent speed.

33.jpg

32 Rear end complete.jpg

Updated list:

List of what I've had or have:

Arrma Infraction V1
HPI Nitro RS4
HPI Nitro Savage .15
Kyosho USA-1 (4wd/4ws)
Losi Comp Crawler
Losi DB Pro
Losi DB XL E 2.0
Scale 53' Box Van
Scale 53' Flatbed
Tamiya Aeromax
Tamiya Cascadia
Tamiya Knight Hauler
Tamiya M04 VW Beetle
Tamiya M05 Mini Cooper
Tamiya Monster Beetle
Tamiya TT01 Buggyra Fat Fox Type E
Team Associated RC10 DS
Team Associated RC10 GT .12 CV
Team Associated RC10 T3
Team Associated RC10 TC3
Team Associated RC10 TC4
Team Associated B74
Traxxas Nitro Stampede .12 (1st release)
Traxxas Slash (2wd, brushed)
Traxxas Slash (4wd, brushless)
Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer
Traxxas EMaxx (twin titan)
Traxxas TMaxx .15
Traxxas Maxx 4S
Traxxas XMaxx
XRay T3 11 (rubber spec)
Dumas Scarab (42" nitro inboard boat)
Kyosho Viper (electric boat)
Ares Ethos PQ
Blade CX2
Blade MCX2
DJI Mavic Mini
E-Flite Carbon Cub
Flyzone Select Scale Cessna
ParkZone Mini Vapor
ParkZone Night Vapor

Last edited:
My list:
Broken v3? Kraton blx 4s
Broken unknown hand sized rig from goodwill

Beat that

Also how can you afford all that is the list like all the onesame you currently have or over the years?
As stated up front (list of what I've had or have) .. been keeping track since 1993. The oldest in the current collection is the RC10 GT (1996). You can see its picture on Page 2 of this thread and also here (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/most-fun-old-rc-cars-you-have-drive.13883/#post-174060).

This very thread shows some great collections from our members. :D. My collection was not bought all at one time - most people can't afford that - and hard work paid for all of it. :)

Currently in the stable:
Arrma Infraction V1
HPI Nitro Savage .15
Losi Comp Crawler
Losi DB Pro
Losi DB XL E 2.0
Scale 53' Box Van
Scale 53' Flatbed
Tamiya Aeromax
Tamiya Cascadia
Tamiya Knight Hauler
Tamiya M04 VW Beetle
Tamiya M05 Mini Cooper
Tamiya TT01 Buggyra Fat Fox Type E
Team Associated RC10 GT .12 CV
Team Associated B74
Traxxas Unlimited Desert Racer
Traxxas Maxx 4S
Traxxas XMaxx
XRay T3 11 (rubber spec)
Dumas Scarab (42")
Ares Ethos PQ
Blade CX2
Blade MCX2
DJI Mavic Mini
E-Flite Carbon Cub
Flyzone Select Scale Cessna
ParkZone Mini Vapor
ParkZone Night Vapor

Last edited:
As stated up front (list of what I've had or have) .. been keeping track since 1993. The oldest in the current collection is the RC10 GT (1996). You can see its picture on Page 2 of this thread and also here (https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/most-fun-old-rc-cars-you-have-drive.13883/#post-174060).

This very thread shows some great collections from our members. :D. My collection was not bought all at one time - most people can't afford that - and hard work paid for all of it. :)
You've an awesome collection and have had some great RC's over the years. :cool: (y)

My current "stable" is fairly small;
Losi 8ight 2.0 Truggy (6S)
Arrma Typhon (6S)
Arrma Limitless (8S)
Serpent S120 LTX (3S)
Tamiya Hornet

...but I tend to buy and sell a few fairly often.
Basically I end up buying something that I've never had to try and then if I don't like it or I fancy something else I might sell one to fund another.

Tbf for the most part of the RC's I've bought and sold this year I should be at least even if not ahead money wise on some thanks to some good buys. Biggest mistake this year was the Tamiya TT02 SR as I paid a lot for that with upgrades etc and then sold it at a loss (£140 odd/$178).

Regardless it doesn't really matter how many you have or have had @CameronCodes as long as you're having fun and enjoying the hobby. Hope you get your RC's fixed and running again soon so you can enjoy the hobby more. ;)

You've an awesome collection and have had some great RC's over the years. :cool: (y)

My current "stable" is fairly small;
Losi 8ight 2.0 Truggy (6S)
Arrma Typhon (6S)
Arrma Limitless (8S)
Serpent S120 LTX (3S)
Tamiya Hornet
Thank you - and you also have an awesome collection.

...but I tend to buy and sell a few fairly often.
Basically I end up buying something that I've never had to try and then if I don't like it or I fancy something else I might sell one to fund another.
If I buy, I usually run it til it's dead or you can no longer get parts for it.

Regardless it doesn't really matter how many you have or have had @CameronCodes as long as you're having fun and enjoying the hobby.
This x 1,000,000,000. This is 100% on point.

Hope you get your RC's fixed and running again soon so you can enjoy the hobby more. ;)
I also hope you get them running - and enjoy the hobby.

New gspeed chassis, and headlight fix. It actually performs better after every mod. ?

20200927_144511.jpg
20200927_162452.jpg

Tail lights are needed now. It's too fun to not run it at night. I'm trying to avoid going full full potato and ordering a Holmes 380 and shapeways mount...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back