Infraction Raz pulling 325amps on 183 pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I had not noticed how much he cut off the wheel openings on that car till now.

Yeah that is very impressive that it didn't have to work very hard (amperage). I hope he can crack 200mph when he gears up more, that would be great!!!
I sort of expected a repeat of last year where the dual motor car ate titanium axles/ dog bones every outing.

Yeah that's quite impressive, however the voltage sag was extreme for only 300amps and using SRDs. Also the ripple was at 0 which quite odd I think..

This makes me think KT could use the body he wanted to use for his project 203mph car.
I think Kev gave up on speedrunning..
I really wanna try a budget friendly dual mmx6s tp3640 or tp3650 3000kv ish 4,5s setup..

I think Kev gave up on speedrunning..
I really wanna try a budget friendly dual mmx6s tp3640 or tp3650 3000kv ish 4,5s setup..
He hasn’t given up. In his last live vid he mentioned how difficult it is to find a road/runway within an hour or so from him and smooth enough to pull a deuce or more.

He hasn’t given up. In his last live vid he mentioned how difficult it is to find a road/runway within an hour or so from him and smooth enough to pull a deuce or more.
If KT was serious he would get access ($pay$) to a private runway. He is just copping out IMHO. He loves for peeps to keep asking about it. Keeps his subs hungry for more. I think his 202 project was a fail. KT is not a speed run guy. Lets face it. I think his chassis was a disaster in engineering. Just winged it haphazardly. Easy for him to throw money into a box, shake it up and out comes a rig, all to get views.

Last edited:
They are 1717s 1650kv
That’s interesting.
Taking into account his voltage drop and battery efficiency he was around 82% efficient with what he was geared to.
I try to achieve 80-90% based on what I’m geared to on my cars but with his setup it was way less work for the esc’s even with the added weight.
Interested to see what he does soon.

I’d love to run on his stretch of road once.
It’s about twice as wide as my spot and doesn’t have a crown that I have to adjust my steering trim to keep my car straight

That’s interesting.
Taking into account his voltage drop and battery efficiency he was around 82% efficient with what he was geared to.
I try to achieve 80-90% based on what I’m geared to on my cars but with his setup it was way less work for the esc’s even with the added weight.
Interested to see what he does soon.

I’d love to run on his stretch of road once.
It’s about twice as wide as my spot and doesn’t have a crown that I have to adjust my steering trim to keep my car straight
I can't wait to see #s off the quad setup..if everything stays together it should be better than dual setup...the way he setup 4 pinions on 1spur gear is genius,if it works..he ran both cars over the weekend.he hasn't released videos of quad car runs yet.

I can't wait to see #s off the quad setup..if everything stays together it should be better than dual setup...the way he setup 4 pinions on 1spur gear is genius,if it works..he ran both cars over the weekend.he hasn't released videos of quad car runs yet.
The only thing I noticed on my car this past season was when I began to ran parralel I had too much battery weight. Car was around 18-19 pds. Every two runs the input bearings go and it was really wearing the pins on my titanium shafts.
The weight of that car will be it’s downfall, but hopefully he gets some good passes

If KT was serious he would get access ($pay$) to a private runway. He is just copping out IMHO. He loves for peeps to keep asking about it. Keeps his subs hungry for more. I think his 202 project was a fail. KT is not a speed run guy. Lets face it. I think his chassis was a disaster in engineering. Just winged it haphazardly. Easy for him to throw money into a box, shake it up and out comes a rig, all to get views.
Sure. All I was saying is what he was talking about in his last live video. We don’t know what the future holds so why guess? I absolutely agree that he does these things for views and I’m not going to fault him or most anybody for doing their job.

I too have been waiting for some news on his speed runner. Just seems like a donut to me.
Power to him if he can pull it off. Prove me wrong. Just don't see it happening. His wishful thinking brings views no doubt. Just less and less of my views.
Its just click bait at this point. And yeah its his job to bait. Agree.

☝ YESSS!!! I knew I thought I may have surely seen that 😜😜😜💨💨🤷
I think jet fuel would push it over 2hundy!!!!😆😅🤣😂

16450142658692462069419002125980.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back