Infraction Raz pulling 325amps on 183 pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was very impressive especially for 6s.
Check out the starting voltage of 24.5 (24.5 / 6 = 4.08)

This tells me it likely was not his first run as the battery was already down to 85%?
1645028901628.png

1645028753749.png

I think for best performance he really needs a battery for each ESC but man that would be a lot of weight....
Each motor was only outputting 3455 watts which is about what you need to run 90mph. It is clear to see the motor was not working hard yet.

Very excited to see how quad setup will do with CF body next weekend.. @LibertyMKiii with full packs an same gearing with CF body and a full 100% pull may get it close to 200 ya think..what kind of gain do you expect with CF body.5ish mph???
Crazy the amount of sparks the scorched titanium parts shoot out...raz lifted thinking there was a fire...lol I run the scorched on nose of cars helps to tell then cars slowed down enough to turn Around on the big end..when ya don't see sparks your good..,cause turning around at 40-50mph doesn't work to goood ...lol

Very excited to see how quad setup will do with CF body next weekend.. @LibertyMKiii with full packs an same gearing with CF body and a full 100% pull may get it close to 200 ya think..what kind of gain do you expect with CF body.5ish mph???
Crazy the amount of sparks the scorched titanium parts shoot out...raz lifted thinking there was a fire...lol I run the scorched on nose of cars helps to tell then cars slowed down enough to turn Around on the big end..when ya don't see sparks your good..,cause turning around at 40-50mph doesn't work to goood ...lol

If the motors reached max RPM with little effort then the Carbon body may net the same speed.
It is only when things are heavily loaded that a more aerodynamic shape really shines.

With that said 170mph provides plenty of aero drag and the 3455 watts X 4 = 13,820 watts (ball park of 18 hp)

I think anyone would be happy with installing a body and picking up 5 mph. I am anxious to see how it goes, but also very nervous!

Raz has become my favorite guy to watch over the last few months. I need to learn how to read those logs. Slowly though, stuff like that takes me a bit to soak in and figure out.

Mr. McCoy is going to come in like a ninja 🥷
Lol yup, I bet he’s burning the midnight oil working on his cars after seeing Raz’s videos.. We all knew it was only going to be a matter of time before his 196mph run would be seriously challenged.. Raz and James are both at the top of their game, will be fun to see who’s the first to 200mph. Very cool that we are all an audience to this

Lol yup, I bet he’s burning the midnight oil working on his cars after seeing Raz’s videos.. We all knew it was only going to be a matter of time before his 196mph run would be seriously challenged.. Raz and James are both at the top of their game, will be fun to see who’s the first to 200mph. Very cool that we are all an audience to this
Mr. McCoy? Enlighten me please…

Mr. McCoy? Enlighten me please…
@Speed/267 beat me 2 it
I was talking to James earlier this week about gear ratios and getting to a point where the gearing torque loss causes the car to slow down.
He said he had not reached a point yet where the car slowed down from gearing too much LOL

It was very impressive especially for 6s.
Check out the starting voltage of 24.5 (24.5 / 6 = 4.08)

This tells me it likely was not his first run as the battery was already down to 85%?
View attachment 200447

View attachment 200446

I think for best performance he really needs a battery for each ESC but man that would be a lot of weight....
Each motor was only outputting 3455 watts which is about what you need to run 90mph. It is clear to see the motor was not working hard yet.
Curiously looking at Raz his datalog but isn't 53911 rpm a bit high for a 6S setup with sag ? 1650kv should top out at 41k rpm on no load.
I am guessing is set to 2 poles (purposely or not?). Corrected from 2 to 4 pole it would be 27k rpm

Curiously looking at Raz his datalog but isn't 53911 rpm a bit high for a 6S setup with sag ? 1650kv should top out at 41k rpm on no load.
I am guessing is set to 2 poles (purposely or not?). Corrected from 2 to 4 pole it would be 27k rpm
I have gotten to the point of ignoring RPMs on YouTuber's videos. Raz plugs in gear ratios and other stuff to skew those numbers. He had Thomas at Castle Creations comment on one of his videos explaining why you shouldn't do that....

Ultimately he could have modified the CSV file to make the data look better than it really was. We will never know...

In theory the wattage * 4 seems to align with a 170mph run so I trust the volts and amps based on math alone.

This is a complete gamechanger compared to all The other top runners with single system setups.i personally didn't think the drivetrain would ever handle the weight & power but so far all looks good to gear up ALOT,something always gives somewhere.what will be the next weak link.

This is a complete gamechanger compared to all The other top runners with single system setups.i personally didn't think the drivetrain would ever handle the weight & power but so far all looks good to gear up ALOT,something always gives somewhere.what will be the next weak link.
I think perfect pass delivering the power smoothly is helping a ton!

I think perfect pass delivering the power smoothly is helping a ton!

I’m surprised no one’s made an attempt for the Bonneville Salt Flats. Seems like the ideal place to test anything over 180mph.

I guess once we see these guys get closer to the world record, there will be an attempt get an official record.

Can’t wait to see how these builds come along.

I’m surprised no one’s made an attempt for the Bonneville Salt Flats. Seems like the ideal place to test anything over 180mph.

I guess once we see these guys get closer to the world record, there will be an attempt get an official record.

Can’t wait to see how these builds come along.
You would need really big tires like 1:1 size.
No one manicures the salt/sand. It is not nearly as smooth as you might think and rc tires on sand do not grip well.

1645121189179.png

Im starting to really consider dual setup build soon.HOLY $HIT 150mph on dual stock systems
???
It went 115.

I don't think Raz knows you are not allowed to say master and slave anymore. They might take down his monument....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back