This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Bone Racing

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Limitless
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave
  9. Nero
  10. Notorious
  11. Outcast 6s
  12. Outcast 4s
  13. Senton 6s
  14. Talion
  15. Typhon 6s
  16. Typhon 3s
Hey guys,
I'll start off by introducing myself, I am Jeff and will be handling all Arrma form activity for T-Bone Racing.
I have been with the company for over 8 years and am currently sitting as one of the co-owners/Brand manager!
A big initiative for us this year is to be more connected with the industry than ever! You guys have given us so much over the
years and we want to give back to you guys!

I am starting this thread to give us a chance to get more connected with you guys (Arrma users).
We love our bashing community and want to support and work along side you to create the best possible bashing experience!

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Best regards,
Jeff
T-Bone Racing

Hello and welcome...

I'll start by asking why can't I get your stuff in the UK..?

Great question!

We have tried multiple times to start up an affiliate/dealer account with the bigger hobby stores over there and either the don't want to carry our product or want too much of a cut.

We are however currently creating relationships surrounding international shipping in the hopes of decreasing your
import fees
Shipping costs
Ship time
with accurate tracking.

This is a monumental project for us and has been ongoing. We hope to have it settled by the end of this year.

Welcome to the forum "again" @T-Bone Racing! Jeff, I've been in contact with two of your reps over the last two weeks, hoping that you might have a stronger presence here. There are many members that love your products, and others that might need a little TLC to bring them back. Whatever it takes, I hope your up to the task. Love the products and the service. Jacob has been taking care of me since my first purchase, and he is doing a fantastic job. Great to see you here, and putting all the focus on book of faces and instaounce.

Jeff, I have recently ordered a handful of bumpers, mud guards and wheelie bars over the past month or so and I have a had a pleasant experience with Jacob. He has helped with me with hardware specs a few weeks ago and a wheelie bar issue the other day. Courteous and prompt. I will be sure to look at Tbone for my bumper and wheelie bar needs going forward.

T-Bone is such a great brand and have fantastic products it's just a pity we get forgotten about here in Aus....buying from 3 parties is sooooo damm expensive, sad but it is sometimes easier to buy the lesser brands?

here. There are many members that love your products, and others that might need a little TLC to bring them back. Whatever it takes, I hope your up to the task. Love the products and the
Welcome to the forum "again" @T-Bone Racing! Jeff, I've been in contact with two of your reps over the last two weeks, hoping that you might have a stronger presence here. There are many members that love your products, and others that might need a little TLC to bring them back. Whatever it takes, I hope your up to the task. Love the products and the service. Jacob has been taking care of me since my first purchase, and he is doing a fantastic job. Great to see you here, and putting all the focus on book of faces and instaounce.

Thank you for the welcome mat...again, I figured it was better to start a new thread and get people responding here! ( easier for me to keep track and continue content moving forward.)

TLC is something we aren't afraid of over here, and we are willing to hear the ideas out. I certainly hope we are up to the task.
Definitely shooting for a stronger presence and reach across every platform! But the arrma forums is a beast to tackle for sure.
I will give the good news over to Jacob, he is certainly one of our best reps!

-Jeff

Welcome aboard!

I love your products! I have t-bone on 6 of my trucks, except 2 of my nitro's are hold outs. ;)
Rock on! Thanks so much for the support! Nitros are usually the exception to every RC rule :ROFLMAO:

Jeff, I have recently ordered a handful of bumpers, mud guards and wheelie bars over the past month or so and I have a had a pleasant experience with Jacob. He has helped with me with hardware specs a few weeks ago and a wheelie bar issue the other day. Courteous and prompt. I will be sure to look at Tbone for my bumper and wheelie bar needs going forward.

Glad to hear Jacob referenced again! If he keeps this up he'll be due for a raise and a medal ?
On a serious note, I appreciate your review and look forward to you taking a look at our brand in the future!

T-Bone is such a great brand and have fantastic products it's just a pity we get forgotten about here in Aus....buying from 3 parties is sooooo damm expensive, sad but it is sometimes easier to buy the lesser brands?
Certainly get that my man! We hold no grudge over our competitors, we welcome everyone to the table. Our end goal is always you guys and trying to get international customers a better deal is something we have been working on for a while and will continue to hammer on it until you guys get taken care of!

I'm curious about the bumper for the Senton 3s. Does it fit correctly or not? I see some comments saying it fits perfect on the Mega 4x4 but others that say there is a gap on the BLX 3s.
Also as someone newer to the hobby I had a challenge on installing a bumper I ordered for another vehicle. Is there a resource for instructions or video of an installation that I may have missed? I finally figured it out but I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that It might be an area that could be improved upon. Maybe it's just me....

Hey guys,
I'll start off by introducing myself, I am Jeff and will be handling all Arrma form activity for T-Bone Racing.
I have been with the company for over 8 years and am currently sitting as one of the co-owners/Brand manager!
A big initiative for us this year is to be more connected with the industry than ever! You guys have given us so much over the
years and we want to give back to you guys!

I am starting this thread to give us a chance to get more connected with you guys (Arrma users).
We love our bashing community and want to support and work along side you to create the best possible bashing experience!

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Best regards,
Jeff
T-Bone Racing
Glad you are here. Wish more parts companies would do likewise.
I've only been back into RC for a few weeks and already have a few of your products on my and the wife's Kratons.
This week I put the rear mud guards on mine and they have already made my cleanups easier. Hopefully the wife can get hers on this weekend.
Again, thanks and welcome aboard!

Welcome Jeff. Glad to see you guys here. And looking forward to trying your products. Yesterday I ordered the basher front bumber for my V3 Kraton. All thanks to the guys here on the forum.

Hi Jeff and welcome !
2 questions for you ?
I have been looking for some "center" mud guard, same as on the following picture.
Would you release some one day ?
Also, it would be nice if you mentioned the width of your bumper on your website. Exemple : ref 10017 vs 10018. A lot of people are using Typhon bumper on their Kraton or Outcast, so I think a more detailed spec sheet will be useful. Could you make it?
Thanks a lot !

I'm curious about the bumper for the Senton 3s. Does it fit correctly or not? I see some comments saying it fits perfect on the Mega 4x4 but others that say there is a gap on the BLX 3s.
Also as someone newer to the hobby I had a challenge on installing a bumper I ordered for another vehicle. Is there a resource for instructions or video of an installation that I may have missed? I finally figured it out but I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that It might be an area that could be improved upon. Maybe it's just me....

Another great question! We originally designed our front bumper for the Senton 4x4 line was designed around the 1st gen senton 4x4 and not the 3s. We have since then released a redesigned a new bumper set that will fit all 1/10 Senton 4x4s!

As for the instructions: We have started uploading a bunch of instruction videos on our youtube channel. We will be including these videos on the product pages of our website.

Welcome. It’s always good to see a manufacturer taking the time to connect with their customers.
Thanks for the welcome mat! And we agree!

I just bought some Granite bumpers a week or two ago! They have been working well, and the installation wasn't too bad. The only negative thing I have to say is that I wanted instructions for the installation. I was generally able to figure out what I needed to do by going to the T-Bone website and zooming in on the product pictures, but that was less than ideal. You don't have to include them on paper with every part, but if you could put some verbal instructions with a few pictures up on the website, that would have been a HUGE help! Anyway, I've taken a few tumbles and so far the T-Bone parts are working just fine. Glad to see you on the forum.

EDIT: Just saw your comment about the YouTube videos. That would work, and if the link to them had been on the product page, I would have gladly given those a shot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back