This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you are here. Wish more parts companies would do likewise.
I've only been back into RC for a few weeks and already have a few of your products on my and the wife's Kratons.
This week I put the rear mud guards on mine and they have already made my cleanups easier. Hopefully the wife can get hers on this weekend.
Again, thanks and welcome aboard!

Thats great news! Welcome to the hobby.
Glad to hear everything is working out for you!

Welcome Jeff. Glad to see you guys here. And looking forward to trying your products. Yesterday I ordered the basher front bumber for my V3 Kraton. All thanks to the guys here on the forum.

Thank you! we definitely feel very welcome here.
We certainly hope they do what they are supposed to!

Welcome to the forum.
I'm thinking of getting a blue TBR XV4 for my Notorious but there isn't much availability in the UK and Europe (unless I just can't find them). Is distribution outwith the US something you would consider expanding on ?

Hi Jeff and welcome !
2 questions for you ?
I have been looking for some "center" mud guard, same as on the following picture.
Would you release some one day ?
Also, it would be nice if you mentioned the width of your bumper on your website. Exemple : ref 10017 vs 10018. A lot of people are using Typhon bumper on their Kraton or Outcast, so I think a more detailed spec sheet will be useful. Could you make it?
Thanks a lot !

Hi Quai18!
We do offer mud guards (PART # 100571)
that bolt onto the rear a-arms, will these not work for your application?

Also something we will be including on our new listing is product weights and dimensions!
I can include for you the width of each front bumper right now
Kraton:
10074 Basher - 7 1/2"
10075 XV4 - 7"
Outkast:
10066 Basher - 7 1/2"
10093 XV4 - 7"
Typhon
10007 Basher - 6 1/2

Hope this helps!

Welcome to the forum.
I'm thinking of getting a blue TBR XV4 for my Notorious but there isn't much availability in the UK and Europe (unless I just can't find them). Is distribution outwith the US something you would consider expanding on ?

Yes definitely something we are working on, we plan on reducing our shipping costs for international orders by alot as well as getting an import license for UK by the end of the year.

Best Regards,

-Jeff

I just bought some Granite bumpers a week or two ago! They have been working well, and the installation wasn't too bad. The only negative thing I have to say is that I wanted instructions for the installation. I was generally able to figure out what I needed to do by going to the T-Bone website and zooming in on the product pictures, but that was less than ideal. You don't have to include them on paper with every part, but if you could put some verbal instructions with a few pictures up on the website, that would have been a HUGE help! Anyway, I've taken a few tumbles and so far the T-Bone parts are working just fine. Glad to see you on the forum.

EDIT: Just saw your comment about the YouTube videos. That would work, and if the link to them had been on the product page, I would have gladly given those a shot.

Thank you for you advice!
We are posting all of our instruction videos on youtube and will be linking them on our product pages!

Thanks for the welcome mat! And we agree!
I have been critical of you guys but I'm all about second chances. Some observations:

Update your instructional videos to include the latest versions of your products. When I got my Granite rear bumper/wheelie bar there was a part that was not in the video. I had to figure it out, which I did. Others might have had a harder time.

Quality Control. Too many of your products go out with manufacturing defects. One guy got the Granite wheelie bar with the wheel on the wrong side. Someone else got your new tower to tower brave with one of the ends upside down (ton of time wasted trying to figure it out). My bumper had holes that should have been recessed for a flat head hex screw but they weren't. Your response was to recess it myself. Really? ?

I will try you guys again. Please don't let me down ?

P.S. Most people love your products.

Yes definitely something we are working on, we plan on reducing our shipping costs for international orders by alot as well as getting an import license for UK by the end of the year.

Best Regards,

-Jeff

That's great to hear. Thanks fot the info!

Hi Jeff,

I see some UK people have asked about your product on this thread,

Curious question what is the rough cost of shipping to the UK for a kraton bumper..??

Thx

Thank you for stopping by i have the Senton 3s blx and i have the t bone updated bumper on the front, is been working great i love it, although it did break already from the little bracket

Here is a pic

Attachments

• Senton_4x4_XV4_Front4_1440x1088.jpg
    Senton_4x4_XV4_Front4_1440x1088.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 54
Thank you for stopping by i have the Senton 3s blx and i have the t bone updated bumper on the front, is been working great i love it, although it did break already from the little bracket
You need to contact them through their website. Photos and proof of purchase and I'm sure they can help you out.

Bummer to hear about it breaking! We are currently looking into beefing up the hinge pin block design.

Follow this link to fill out your warranty!
https://tboneracing.net/pages/warranty-and-returns

Hey @T-Bone Racing, glad to have you here. I have the T2T brace for my Kraton from you guys and I love it. Will definitely look into getting more parts from T-bone.
Thanks for the great news, happy to be here!
Thank you!

I have been critical of you guys but I'm all about second chances. Some observations:

Update your instructional videos to include the latest versions of your products. When I got my Granite rear bumper/wheelie bar there was a part that was not in the video. I had to figure it out, which I did. Others might have had a harder time.

Quality Control. Too many of your products go out with manufacturing defects. One guy got the Granite wheelie bar with the wheel on the wrong side. Someone else got your new tower to tower brave with one of the ends upside down (ton of time wasted trying to figure it out). My bumper had holes that should have been recessed for a flat head hex screw but they weren't. Your response was to recess it myself. Really? ?

I will try you guys again. Please don't let me down ?

P.S. Most people love your products.

We certainly welcome most criticism, how else can we improve? Part of the reason of us creating a stronger presence here and elsewhere is so we can hammer out the details and create a more harmonious experience for all!

Quality control has been struggling to keep up with all the newest products and the influx of orders, but we have new processes in place that will allow us to get better as time rolls on! I can't help but be astonished at the "Recess it yourself" comment, our policies are to resend or replace any bumper that has such defects on it. If you want or still have a need for it, I can get you a new bumper sent out.

And I will definitely take your advice on the instructional videos as we continue to add more and more to our channel.

Thank you so much for taking the time to engage with me and give us a second chance - We appreciate it!!!
-Jeff

Hi Jeff. Just received my @T-Bone Racing replacement front bumper last night. You, Jacob and all the crew at TBR are aces in my book. Hoping that you continue to excel in innovation, design and service. The other rc plastics company with three letters in it's name, starts with r and ends with m, brings to mind a four letter word I can't say in an open forum. Hoping you expand to suspension components as well. Also, is there any way to buy individual components of the different kits? I only get warranty once, totally accept that, but if I break a brace or other part of the whole assembly, can I order just the part that I need to replace? Take note, if I can't break it, it's indestructible!

Hi Jeff. Just received my @T-Bone Racing replacement front bumper last night. You, Jacob and all the crew at TBR are aces in my book. Hoping that you continue to excel in innovation, design and service. The other rc plastics company with three letters in it's name, starts with r and ends with m, brings to mind a four letter word I can't say in an open forum. Hoping you expand to suspension components as well. Also, is there any way to buy individual components of the different kits? I only get warranty once, totally accept that, but if I break a brace or other part of the whole assembly, can I order just the part that I need to replace? Take note, if I can't break it, it's indestructible!
Wait, what? I had to warranty my Typhon front bumper because it snapped in half. If that happens again I can't claim warranty?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back