This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome to see a manufacturer on the forums! Love Tbone stuff. I've got Tbone wheelie bars on all 3 of my Arrma as well as my son's Outcast. He just got a cage for his Outcast. It doesn't fit quite right, but he's working with you guys to get it replaced.

Tbone's warranty is definitely the BEST in the RC world as far as I can tell!

Great question!

We have tried multiple times to start up an affiliate/dealer account with the bigger hobby stores over there and either the don't want to carry our product or want too much of a cut.

We are however currently creating relationships surrounding international shipping in the hopes of decreasing your
import fees
Shipping costs
Ship time
with accurate tracking.

This is a monumental project for us and has been ongoing. We hope to have it settled by the end of this year.

I hope this applies to Canada too. Hard pill to swallow to pay as much for shipping than the original part.

Welcome again. I have multiple trucks outfitted with your products. You guys have always been great and I look forward to seeing what the future holds.

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Hi Jeff,
I take note. Thanks to be here.
F/R bumpers for my son (Typhon 3s) are on the way.
PL

T-Bone have been so good to me I even got someone else's order as well as mine last week, this has been sorted out thanks to Jacob.

Just a couple of comments considering I've spent hundreds of dollars on T-Bone stuff(mostly shipping costs to Australia). The front bumpers for the Kraton/Talion with the hinge pin brace, are great until, they starts to lever the screws out of the gearbox case, damaging the case. I have resorted to buying Typhon bumpers which lessen the protection and are not designed for the weight of the larger vehicles. I don't see I have a choice, other than using an rpm bumper(I have). Is there a thought of making one without the brace block?

The new T-Bone Racing tower to tower on my V3 Kraton is heavy, but it's solid in all the right ways, and I feel it's got a little bit of give when it needs to, I've given it a work out at the beach and it's doing it's job well.

Last edited:
Hi Jeff. I fully agree about getting you're stuff available in the UK. I've just ordered front and rear bumpers for my Kraton through your ebay site and bit the bullet with the import taxes etc. Still unsure how much it's going to cost when they arrive and having to wait nearly a month for postage makes it a pain in the bum, but hopefully they will perform as i hope and save me some tool work swapping out stock parts when they inevitably break.
One question I have, will the warranty still be honoured in the UK by TB, and will i have to pay for postag/taxes etc again if i make a claim?
Looking forward to receiving the bumpers and putting them through their paces at the BMX track!
Cheers.
Andy.

352481323219 this is the front one i ordered... there is a link to the rear in the listing i think..
Hope it helps....?
ATB
Andy
352481323194 this is the rear ebay link too. Just checked my order status and it says it's in London so maybe delivery might be quicker than a month after all. I ordered it about a week ago....
Cheers.
Andy.

Welcome aboard @T-Bone Racing . (y)

I don't know a lot about your products at all being UK based I've not seen much of them so sorry if this query/idea below has been done.

Have you ever thought about making some parts for "speed runners"?

For example: Rear diffuser that could attach in the same way some rear bumpers do using the 4 screws for the diff casing.
This one below is a "Team Associated diffuser" modified to fit an Arrma Senton using an RPM skid plate to hold it in place.
Team associated rear diffuser bumper.jpg

Also some sort of front bumper/aero with speed runners in mind. Flatter design/more aerodynamic etc.

Some ideas below that others have come up with...
s-l500.png

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Nice to see.THE on here i emailed.you photos a few weeks ago about my custom center chassis brace that I adjusted.from one of your other products them boom, the official.release . Love you products. I have them on almost all my cars traxxas, redcat, ECX, Arrma and even others keep up the good work

Why does it cost $18 to ship to Japan? Amain ships for $2.

(Actually this is more for Redcat Blackout XTE and DHK Zombie bumpers that Amain doesn't stock.)

Hey guys,
I'll start off by introducing myself, I am Jeff and will be handling all Arrma form activity for T-Bone Racing.
I have been with the company for over 8 years and am currently sitting as one of the co-owners/Brand manager!
A big initiative for us this year is to be more connected with the industry than ever! You guys have given us so much over the
years and we want to give back to you guys!

I am starting this thread to give us a chance to get more connected with you guys (Arrma users).
We love our bashing community and want to support and work along side you to create the best possible bashing experience!

Please feel free to ask away with any questions or things on your mind about our company and I will do my best to answer.

Best regards,
Jeff
T-Bone Racing

Hi Jeff, thank you for joining the community here.

I have been unhappy with t-bone's customer service. I have a talion bumper that I am pretty sure does not work on my car. The part that covers the hinge pins is upside down for lack of a better word. Since discovering this issue I have tried emailing your company through your website, and contacting you guys through facebook. Each time I have been ignored or my message is read and then ignored.

With all that said, I have two questions for you.

1. What should I do in this situation when I cannot talk to anyone about getting a refund? (I am past the point of trying to get a replacement)

2. Do you guys have any plans on improving your customer service side of things?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Jeff, thank you for joining the community here.

I have been unhappy with t-bone's customer service. I have a talion bumper that I am pretty sure does not work on my car. The part that covers the hinge pins is upside down for lack of a better word. Since discovering this issue I have tried emailing your company through your website, and contacting you guys through facebook. Each time I have been ignored or my message is read and then ignored.

With all that said, I have two questions for you.

1. What should I do in this situation when I cannot talk to anyone about getting a refund? (I am past the point of trying to get a replacement)

2. Do you guys have any plans on improving your customer service side of things?

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!
Paging T-Bone Pom Pom waver, @Notorious J ! Please come to the service desk!

Hi Jeff. Just received my @T-Bone Racing replacement front bumper last night. You, Jacob and all the crew at TBR are aces in my book. Hoping that you continue to excel in innovation, design and service. The other rc plastics company with three letters in it's name, starts with r and ends with m, brings to mind a four letter word I can't say in an open forum. Hoping you expand to suspension components as well. Also, is there any way to buy individual components of the different kits? I only get warranty once, totally accept that, but if I break a brace or other part of the whole assembly, can I order just the part that I need to replace? Take note, if I can't break it, it's indestructible!
Yeah this^
I broke the brace for my front bumper on my Outcast, I don't really need a new bumper just the brace. Or is there a way I can "upgrade" to the newer design?
49022269_2362500090444234_8825758344141602816_n.jpg

Btw I run your bumpers on 4 of my cars, the outcast is the only one that doesn't ahve a rear bumper though.

I do have a few nitpicks. Include better hardware with your bumpers 10.9 grade screws just do not cut it we need 12.9.
My front bumper and rear skid for my Tacon Soar came with stainless steel Phillips head screws, my LC Racing EMB-T front bumper came with black oxide hex screws They are 98% the same car(chassis, center drive shaft, body, wing, wheels and tires are the only differences) but come with different types of screws why?

Last edited:
Yeah this^
I broke the brace for my front bumper on my Outcast, I don't really need a new bumper just the brace.View attachment 34943
Send them an email with the photo. I was told you can order parts. This was a reply I received when I asked:

"Regarding the parts themselves, they should have a four digit MPN number stamped on them, starting with a letter.
That is how you can identify them in the future!"
Thank-you!
-Jacob, TBR Sales

--
Jacob Grafton
[email protected]

Send them an email with the photo. I was told you can order parts. This was a reply I received when I asked:

"Regarding the parts themselves, they should have a four digit MPN number stamped on them, starting with a letter.
That is how you can identify them in the future!"
Thank-you!
-Jacob, TBR Sales

--
Jacob Grafton
[email protected]
Yeah the MPN is gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back