Team Corally python XP 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
youre weird!

I'm not a fan boy. I'm here to have fun in the hobby. I don't give a poop who makes what I just want to drive it and bash.
No I mean where do we buy them. And then where do we get parts from?

We must wait to see how these products will be spread on the market. Even in my country, in EU, there isn't that much shop who have corally cars.

Lmfao he really said “youre weird”

Slick is by no means an arrma exclusive person but man, I wish I used that line when fanboys started crying on my posts. That’s priceless.

Lmfao he really said “youre weird”

Slick is by no means an arrma exclusive person but man, I wish I used that line when fanboys started crying on my posts. That’s priceless.
youre weird!

Next
1575649056422.png

1575654245877.png

DEMENTOR XP 6S - COMING SOON
We at Team Corally are proud to present our new ultimate stunt truck DEMENTOR XP 6S to you. The DEMENTOR XP 6S is designed to drive endless wheelie's, do backflips, killer jumps and many other awesome tricks
And again DESIGNED TO PERFORM... check out for more information in the next couple of days

DEMENTOR XP 6S - the new level for extreme STUNT TRUCKS
Our design team received the task to develop the extreme Stunt Truck. The new stunt truck should not only be packed with awesome The DEMENTOR XP 6S is born.

The DEMENTOR XP 6S is loaded with top features
• Ready to Run
• Designed for 4-6S power
• +110km/h achievable topspeed
• +3600 Watt insane powerhouse
• TC TOROX 185 controller by HW
• TC KURON 825 - 2050KV - 4 Pole - sensorless motor
• Digital Steering Servo - 20Kg/torque - metal gears
• Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology
• Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts
• Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears
• CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm
• 2-piece aluminum motor mount
• Super strong Wheelie Bar
• 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks
• Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension
• All steel drive shafts
• Front CVD joints
• Polycarbonate printed bodyshell
• Designed in Belgium

Last edited:
Next
View attachment 56407
View attachment 56416
DEMENTOR XP 6S - COMING SOON
We at Team Corally are proud to present our new ultimate stunt truck DEMENTOR XP 6S to you. The DEMENTOR XP 6S is designed to drive endless wheelie's, do backflips, killer jumps and many other awesome tricks
And again DESIGNED TO PERFORM... check out for more information in the next couple of days

DEMENTOR XP 6S - the new level for extreme STUNT TRUCKS
Our design team received the task to develop the extreme Stunt Truck. The new stunt truck should not only be packed with awesome The DEMENTOR XP 6S is born.

The DEMENTOR XP 6S is loaded with top features
• Ready to Run
• Designed for 4-6S power
• +110km/h achievable topspeed
• +3600 Watt insane powerhouse
• TC TOROX 185 controller by HW
• TC KURON 825 - 2050KV - 4 Pole - sensorless motor
• Digital Steering Servo - 20Kg/torque - metal gears
• Ergonomic S2R radio with interference free 2.4GHz technology
• Super strong and durable HiCC8 composite parts
• Heavy-Duty CNC machined precision gears
• CNC Machined chassis 3mm and shock towers 4-5mm
• 2-piece aluminum motor mount
• Super strong Wheelie Bar
• 16mm Big Bore threaded aluminium shocks
• Precision Pivot-Ball front suspension
• All steel drive shafts
• Front CVD joints
• Polycarbonate printed bodyshell
• Designed in Belgium
????

Omgrc.com has many of these ripoff rcs for preorder now for around the same price as the Arrma models they are copying. I knew it was going to happen eventually. ?

I don't know if we can call them a rip off... Team Corraly has been around much longer... plus they are using better materials and manufacturing processes... dare I say Arrma may have competition.

maybe these will force Arrma to improve upon some flaws that they have?
Id pay more for a vehicle if I didnt have to put $100-$300 worth of upgrades in it off the bat. :)
At the very least, maybe they will start to use real bearings, lol.

The corally 1/8 aren't a rip off of Arrma. Sure Corally is largely inspired by the Arrma market and want to be a concurrent of Arrma and if they stay on the market, they will be, more than with TRX.

The Corally 1/8 aren't Arrma. They aren't better or worst when i compare the Kraton with the Kronos as i own both. Some points are good on the Kronos and some other need to be improved. It will need upgrade, as for the Kraton, if you want to make it more strong. The difference with Arrma is that Corally plan to sell their own upgrades, as for the parts which will make the a-arms more stiff and they talked about 7075 aluminum parts they will sell, they won't wait that aftermarket make them, when Arrma doesn't sell much upgrades.

What i don't really like out of the box is that the differentials aren't filled with oil, only grease, so you need to put your own oil. Maybe not a bad choice from Corally as we tend to change it pretty quickly on the Arrma too. The wheels axle diameter is so close to the bearing inside diameter make the bearing hard to remove, really hard to remove, i will sand the axle to manage to remove the bearing from the CVD (or i will need to hammer the wheel axle). The front upper a-arm is too flexible, we can easily twist the front hub carrier by hand to put it in a flat position. The wheels nuts don't have spline which lock them on the wheels rim. I don't really like the rear body posts which are molded directly in the chassis brace, if they break, we will need to change the entire rear brace. The battery tray is big enough for standard soft pack lipo, but not very high and won't nicely held two 3s lipo. The front and rear differentials don't have shims, i plan to put some, as i did on my Kraton. The Transmitter is cheap and the receiver is only 2 channels with 3 plugs, i never saw a receiver which look so cheap, even on Chinese cars.

What is nice is the electronic, better than on Arrma (out of the Tx/Rx). The rear chassis braces seem well designed, the way the center rear chassis brace is attached on the gearbox is better than on Arrma, it doesn't go on a part which can make a lever and be disformed, but directly on top of the gearbox. The aluminum finish look better than on Arrma, these parts are machined on the Corally and not stamped like on Arrma. The bearings are sealed. There isn't play on the servo mount like on Arrma. Even if the transmitter look cheap, the steering wheels is big with foam, as i have big hands, i like the feeling. The pivot ball caps are nicely tight in the hub carrier, but can be hard to put back in place. There is threadlocker every where it is needed, but not too hard and too much as on Arrma. The front/rear differentials are slightly bigger with slightly longer teeth, the teeth are also curved as on Arrma. The diff. access is as easy than Arrma.

Even if they have the same size, the design isn't same between both cars. The front a-arms are shorter on the Corally, as for the CVD, the hub carrier is more wide, as for the wheels axle which is more long. The pivot ball have the same diameter, compatible with arrma, but with a longer thread on the Corally. The Corally a-arms are very slightly less thick than Arrma and made with a little bit softer plastic.

Out of the fact that the Kronos is a truggy with bigger wheels, which make it a monster truggy like the Kraton, they are completely different cars, Corally has done is own design and chassis layout.

Last edited:
OMGRC has pre orders for this and others.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back