What concerts have you been to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many years ago!
I've seen 97 ozz feest what i can remember-machine head Pantera,simpultora,Marilyn manson,coal chamber Black Sabbath reunion!!! Other Rush, Clapton, Kiss, judas Priest, Ted Nugent, Iron Madian.
Funny story about Ted Nugent/ Aerosmith at MSG.
15 minutes into Ted Nugent his sound system took a crap. He Disappeared behind the drumset threw a door I could see from the middle to top. After maybe 10 minutes I see from right to left a lamb go flying by in the door way. Then a small end table goes by. Ted Nugent then comes out and sat on the edge of the stage and starts ranting 1/2 hour till its fix then I have 5 minutes left to play. I sad curse words I've never heard over. Told a messed up hunting story then went back though the door. Came out said I'm ganna play till I'm done. No idea how long he played, I think he played a couple extra. The show was supposed to go from 8 to 1:30. We almost missed the last train out of Penn Station at 1:30 I think. And the hole show my friend Ron could not stay standing on his seat. Folding chairs all connected together. This was orchestra section 13th row center floor.
He'd start jumping standing on his seat. Until his feet moved to far back enough on the seat and the seat would fold he'dgo down, And his arms and hands go flying up hitting, grabbing and knocking me a our friend on his other side on our ass. 10 15 times this went on. Next morning I had a fat lip and a black eye also bruised all over. Our other friend John had a sore nose and a bruised cheek, also bruised all over. Between Ted Nugent's and Steve Perry my hearing was never the same.
At a Iron Madian Concert at Nassau Colliseum. Guy on the floor a couple rows back threw a block buster firework and it landed a few feet away from Bruce Dickerson. Next thing the guy was being carried over the crowds heads and handed over to security on stage. These guys were Big. They took him just off stage and the FISTS of FURY show started. Holy poop they beat him.

Last edited:
OK, my braincells are done cooking. When I finished my list I was shocked how much is on here, the worst part is I know I have forgotten some. in the 80's and 90's I went to tons of shows.

The Kinks, Cheap Trick, Ted Nugent, Van Halen, Metallica, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Kiss, ZZ Top, Sammy Hagar, Black Sabbath, The Offspring, Korn, Primus, Anthrax, Public Enemy, Ozzy, Souixie & The Banshees, Social Distortion, The Screaming Trees, Fugazi, Nine Inch Nails, Body Count, Butthole Surfers, Henry Rollins Band, Pantera, Blackfoot, Nazareth, Bang Tango, Accept, Queensryche, White Snake, The Scorpions, Ice Tea, Aerosmith, Krokus, Skid Row, Def Leppard, Poison, White Zombie, Robb Zombie, Ratt, Dokken, Motley Crue, UFO, Great White, Corrosion of Conformity, Tesla, Warrant, Frehley's Comet, Faster Pussycat, Vandenburg, Fastway, Black 'N Blue, Golden Earring, Sound Garden, Jane's Addiction, Living Colour, Danzig, Public Image limited, Rick Springfield, Loverboy, Heart, John Cougar Mellencamp, Bon jovi,
The Fixx, INXS, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Joan Jett, Men at Work, Alice Cooper, Night Ranger, Quiet Riot, John Fogerty, Twisted Sister, Skid Row.....and I know there are some I forgot.

I'm glad I got to see all these bands before ticket prices got ridiculous, You used to be able to see 3 bands for under $10.00 Dang I'm old. :ROFLMAO:
Awsome
Your list reminded me of a few I missed in my list
I’ve seen White Zonbie , power man 3000, Danzig , Arosmith
Would have loved to seen twisted sister , quiet riot and some of the other older hair bands …
Dang dude I’m 49
You must be like 70 ish or something??
Lol
2 bands I never got to see but would have loved to are
Rage against the Machine
And
System of a Down
I listen to a lot of System!!
Nice list Doom

DEVO 3 times pretty much lost interest in anyone else's music after seeing them however ive seen
The Stranglers
Queen ( before Freddie snuffed it)
Simple Minds
T-Rex
Status Quo
Belouis Some
The Damned
The Members
plus loads of fakes/bootleg bands

In the '90/'00 I frequently went to big European festivals like 'A camping flight to lowlands paradise', 'Pinkpop', 'Rock Werchter', 'Pukkelpop', 'Sziget', ect
I guess i've seen and am fan 90% of @Ron Burgandy list of bands. Not even gonna try making a list of what I've seen.
btw my fav Coal Chamber songs are 'Big truck' and 'Loco'.

As for concerts, i've visited NOFX and Flogging Molly every time they were in the area. Also went to London to see Rammstein at Wembley a decade ago. Latest concert was Codefendants end of May.

Hi fellas Im 66 next , last time i was at a DEVO concert was 2007 tickets about £20 about $27 back then. theyve played the UK again this year
50 year anniversary tour £175 $155 now . ffs.

Not a lot.

Journey.
Jackyl like 50 times because it was free.
Tech Nine once because it was free.
Motley Crue their opener was Theory of A Deadman.
Sevendust.

Not a lot.

Journey.
Jackyl like 50 times because it was free.
Tech Nine once because it was free.
Motley Crue their opener was Theory of A Deadman.
Sevendust.

Forgot about Jackyl. So fun. Especially if you've been to Strugis. OMG!

Like I said. Might have been some alcohol or other things involved. I have these flashback moments. Lol.

Forgot about Jackyl. So fun. Especially if you've been to Strugis. OMG!

Like I said. Might have been some alcohol or other things involved. I have these flashback moments. Lol.
I live 30 minutes from Sturgis.

Just a few that I've been too.
1694875547402.png

Dang I totally forgot to mention I was just at disturbed and breaking Benjamin and David disturbed singer was talking about how he almost committed suicide. I urge anyone that has that feeling to please talk to someone and get help. There r many people that will help with this. Good luck

Been to a few good ones:

Metallica
Guns & Roses
ACDC
Roger Waters
Poison
Queensryche
Steve Miller
Billy Joel
David Bowie
Cranberries
Nine Inch Nails
Jane's Addiction
Live
Colin Hay

And many more. Lots of different venues from closets to stadiums. Kids have slowed me down, but I have lots of fond memories.

Having 3 boys and listening to them as they grow up ya hear alot of things !
One thing I don’t hear of is
MUSIC !
How the actual fug an these young people not look forward to the next album coming out
Or the next concert ????
You hear your kids talk about a new song lately???
Me either
There is something wrong with the fact our children are growing up with no music
Anyhoo
Rent over

I’ve been to a chit pile of concerts
My first was
Pantera
(cowboys from hell) tour
I’m Springfield MO
I’ll keep list goin as I remember
Bands I’ve seen
And can think of at the moment
Pantera
Korn
Megadeath
AC/DC
KISS
Mudvayne
Scorpions
Lover boy
Ozzy
Black Sabbath
Sulpultura
Bob Dylan ( lame as stuff “
Pearl Jam
Coal chamber
Ramstein
Metallica
Fear factory
Slayer
Most of these I’ve seen several times
There’s more just can’t remember rite now .
Hell I’ve even been to a couple of operas at the Fox Theater in STL
LOL
no chit

What concerts have you been to ?
All these and 100 more easy. I had season tickets to Pine Knob for 18 years but my first concert? My cousin was babysitting me and I was 8. Google it! Cadillac Mi. Yes…. KISS played my High school. I’ve won more bets on that before google and YouTube than any thing I’ve bet on. lol. Check out the T shirt! But RUSH has to be my number one. Favorite band of all time and they are sick live. 75 times since 1985. 👴🏻 Damn I’m old. Heck. I’ve only missed 3 qtrs of Michigan Football in 46 years! 〽️🤷🏻‍♂️😳

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

Last edited:
Back