What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for the V3 and older 6s models.

It fits ?
I bought the truck 2nd hand, and never bothered to ask what gen it was. A friend offered it to me for $300 (including a pile of extra parts, and a 6s lipo), so I threw cash at him quickly- before he had a chance to think twice about it.
It came with a ttx300, so odds are pretty good it's v3 or older. It was love at first bash.

Jumped my Kraton into a tree!
20200809_170756.jpg

20200809_171933.jpg

Think I hit something sharp and running 20t pinion on my Granite 3s blx blew out a tire. Pissed too just got them was 2 mins into 3rd pack on the tires ?
IMG_20200809_143315861.jpg

Towards the end of the 6th bash session the Senton 3s started making some strange noises and the truck just didn't seen to roll freely, so I pulled it apart to find yet another blown out motor bearing............... I really hope the new motor module prevents this, I should be able to get more than 6 packs through a car before the bearings in the motor take a dump. This is the second 3s Arrma model that I have had this problem with now............. Gorilla tape under the spur gear will be the fix until I get the new motor module. Luckily I happen to have the correct size bearing laying around from an old motor.
View attachment 93102View attachment 93103
I’m waiting on bearings from trbrc for my Senton motor also. I’m trying a new model of motor specific bearing from him, said it’s built to be a motor bearing and deal with vibration and harmonics. Super good guy. Question for you since I see it laying there, does the silver or black washer go on first I can’t remember?

Broke a front shock standoff today in a poor landing with my Mojave. Was going to get the EXB ones as a replacement but looks like they are not available yet. Looked at the M2C ones but am hearing mixed reviews on here about them. Maybe I will just get a stock replacement until the exb's are available.

The battery in my real car. :(
My Mojave broke on the weekend so I now have $145 of stuff coming from Jenny's. Really only needed a few things but now I will have extra parts.

I’m waiting on bearings from trbrc for my Senton motor also. I’m trying a new model of motor specific bearing from him, said it’s built to be a motor bearing and deal with vibration and harmonics. Super good guy. Question for you since I see it laying there, does the silver or black washer go on first I can’t remember?
Mine had the spring washer against the motor and the spacer between that and the bearing.

Here for my daily confessional:

Typhon 6S - Broke a front top shock mount screw and a front a-arm

Kraton EXB - Appears to be a broken pin in the rear V4 diff, but I haven't taken it out yet, plus two 40mm fans

Sadly, the only thing that took damage today was my field of f*cks. It appears barren at the moment. Hopefully I can replant it with many sends this weekend. (Maybe 6 dasher, maybe 6s- who knows?)

Wow. And you literally TIE the body on? Dare I ask why?
I hate body mounts. They are the devil incarnate come to destroy our rc bodies. Seriously though, the rubber is flexible and forgiving in a roll or crash, so it adds a lot of life to the body. Looks super cheesy, but the guys I bash with don't care. It's all about having fun.

I hate body mounts. They are the devil incarnate come to destroy our rc bodies. Seriously though, the rubber is flexible and forgiving in a roll or crash, so it adds a lot of life to the body. Looks super cheesy, but the guys I bash with don't care. It's all about having fun.
All good, it works and it’s fun, that’s what matters! Hmmm it would be interesting to use magnetic body clips for general stuff and then tie it on for bashing.

All good, it works and it’s fun, that’s what matters! Hmmm it would be interesting to use magnetic body clips for general stuff and then tie it on for bashing.
Thought about magnets, but would only work for on road. My Kraton still has body mounts.........for now.

Back