What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about magnets, but would only work for on road. My Kraton still has body mounts.........for now.
I was considering magnet mounts for a new speed body but I’m not certain that it won’t interfere with other electronics.

I don't think so, the rare earth magnets are really strong but the field is very close range.
@jondilly1974, what @L3phturn I believe is correct. A lot of the scalers and crawlers like to use them. It helps keep their look very clean and detailed. I'm just not sure what kind of force they could hold. An rc going close to 100mph, is a lot different than a rock crawler going 5. The sheer wind force might be too much for them to hold.

Traxxass 21T pinion
EC899DCF-E585-441F-99D0-DC16C5E2BE9F.jpeg

Ouch. Why did it break? Just way too much power? That's a big gear to strip.
I was doing a cartwheel tumble and tried to goose it a little to flip it back on to its wheels. Usually works. This time I heard a crunch and then a free motor spinning. I was probably 50ft away.

Last edited:
Got 5 minutes into a bash with the outcast, shattered the pins and a sun gear in my rear diff in my outcast with strapped backflips a couple days ago. The first time ever that I broke anything inside the diff. Usually just the ring/pinion. Luckily, after going through 7 ring/pinions last year, I have a bag full of nearly new inside parts.

I was quite irritated as I finished my first run with my ERBEv2 to LVC and found that the esc fan shattered, max6 oem fan with center support I put in it. So I had 6 nearly full lipo's to discharge when I got home. :(

First run of my outcast 8S and the pinion came off after my 5th jump off the big t bone ramp . All good landings . ? How bout
those safe d clips ! no biggie i wanna drop a pinion size anyway . she ran great pucnh 5 all other settings are stock wheelies until you run out of
room and handle well in the air ... i use maxamps 4s 6500 mah 150 c rated bats ..

650BD9BF-3F9A-451A-A585-41ABE36DADE2.jpeg

Two screw heads busted, one of it in the drive shaft :mad:

Hi guys... After yesterday's bash, my kraton 6s v4 esc flashes red quickly and I'm without steering and acceleration ... Any ideas or experiences ...thanks
Check you receiver. Make sure nothing came unplugged.

Hi guys... After yesterday's bash, my kraton 6s v4 esc flashes red quickly and I'm without steering and acceleration ... Any ideas or experiences ...thanks
Sounds like your receiver isn’t connected to the ESC. Check the wire closely. Make sure it isn’t unplugged or backwards. Look for moisture too

Back