What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you have this problem a lot. Have you thought about letting her wear tights? I keep forgetting to ask @Notorious J how those worked out for him.
I have yea but never actually done it. The dif cup did well to keep going to lvc, my other rigs have the arrma dif cup and it's not a problem anymore, this is out of my anniversary edition outcast which I'm keeping stock ?

Screenshot_20201003_084043.jpg
wrong in so many ways ??

Latest EXB session, 95' sends as measured with a survey tape. Battery came disconnected when hitting the ramp and did a deadman half backflip to wing landing.

Both 12.9 hardened wing bolts sheared off
RH wing mount broken in half
Wheelie bar broken in half
Bent / twisted the rear 7075 shock tower
Both HR fans broken, WTF esc fan broke a blade and shot out all 4 screws

OOPS ?☠️

Somehow the rear diff carrier didn't break. It's probably because I ran longer lower bolts through it and put M3 nuts on the backside.

Oops, this is a new one for me lol, think it was from the 30yrd cartwheel at about 30mph?
IMG_20201003_143321369.jpg

IMG_20201003_143327563.jpg

And I guess my tire wanted another vent hole?
IMG_20201003_143416894.jpg

Nice thing is shock body, piston are all good just had to straighten out the rod and rebuild shock. Think the nut that holds the piston on just came loose thankfully

Last edited:
Sheered off the screws for my rear wing mount so ordered a new one but for now zip ties hopefully will hold ? gotta stop landing on it damn it!!
View attachment 102840
View attachment 102841
I don't even run a wing anymore just the wing mount and the Outcast wheelie bar and I have never broken one of those screws, they bend from time to time or pull through the wing mount.

Well the quest for speed has its moments. First pass, lost signal and the Typhon took off, smacked a curb and rolled a few times. Cracked a rim but other than that, everything else including the GoPro were okay. Switched locations and managed a 79 mph pass. Amazon tires are obviously not meant for these speeds, so the second pic shows what could happen. I also got very lucky. During what turned out to be my last pass, and because I didn't know the tire was blown, I drove the Typhon right into my foot. Steering just got bad as the buggy hit closer. Sore but not broken, probably because of the T Bone front bumper.
IMG_0198.jpg
IMG_0197.jpg

Well the quest for speed has its moments. First pass, lost signal and the Typhon took off, smacked a curb and rolled a few times. Cracked a rim but other than that, everything else including the GoPro were okay. Switched locations and managed a 79 mph pass. Amazon tires are obviously not meant for these speeds, so the second pic shows what could happen. I also got very lucky. During what turned out to be my last pass, and because I didn't know the tire was blown, I drove the Typhon right into my foot. Steering just got bad as the buggy hit closer. Sore but not broken, probably because of the T Bone front bumper.View attachment 102926View attachment 102927
Been there. Done that. Glad you’re ok. Get yourself some Hoons or GRPs and get back at it.

Been there. Done that. Glad you’re ok. Get yourself some Hoons or GRPs and get back at it.
GRP's are on the way and the speed runs are done until they get here. I'll edit a clip of when it hit me for Instagram, then post it here for you all to have a laugh.

Not mine one of the local guys. Idk if it's just the angle or what but it looks like he twisted the chassis.
120778153_806532766780988_8266735531625958605_o.jpg

The same side I just replaced this time I snapped the stub axle instead of the cv shaft.....
20201004_161000.jpg
20201004_161006.jpg

Back