What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I hit a curb on my last bash with the Typhon, and my GoPro Hero 7 went flying off into the asphalt. Buckle that clips broke clean off. Looked it over and other than a scuff on the front, completely fine, lens and all. For a moment though, I was like "awe sh!t, no f'n way". Now I see this and I'm like, guess who's got worse luck than me............................for once.

Last edited:
You know, I hit a curb on my last bash with the Typhon, and my GoPro Hero 7 went flying off into the asphalt. Buckle that clips broke clean off. Looked it over and other than a scuff on the front, completely fine, lens and all. For a moment though, I was like "awe sh!t, no f'n way". Now I see this and I'm like, guess who's got worse luck than me............................for once.
@Notorious J
It's about time I surpassed you on breakages..????
Outcast 8s 1- GoPro 0 ......??

CF61B479-464B-4E15-8CCF-884B0C58B33B.jpeg
B24B4AA5-C1A5-4B25-9AB0-F1F6CF64A56B.jpeg
93F47229-8971-465E-AAEE-1F42702E63A0.jpeg
95B355C2-924E-4B0D-B0FC-2C91D360CDF0.jpeg
1F461324-D2F0-4047-8D7B-7D67EEB28C60.jpeg

But can ither of you break stuff before driving the rig?
Hehe, reminds me of when i was assembling my daughters Twin Hammers kit, she got for christmas one year.
Was putting the rear drive shaft together and i stripped the grub screw for the cvd . I was like "wth". Luckily i had some *cough traxxas slider shafts* cough lying around and was able to make a "new" shaft. Still using it four years later!

I broke a slipper clutch on the Granite for the first time today. The inner thrust bearing siezed and snapped the small screw that holds the two haves together. Lucky I had a complete spare motor module with slipper on hand, so easy to get going again. I just assume that everyone has a spare on hand all the time right? No. Just me? Wtf! Am I the only one that can completely rebuild any 3s or 6s while out for a bash? What is wrong with you people?

I broke a slipper clutch on the Granite for the first time today. The inner thrust bearing siezed and snapped the small screw that holds the two haves together. Lucky I had a complete spare motor module with slipper on hand, so easy to get going again. I just assume that everyone has a spare on hand all the time right? No. Just me? Wtf! Am I the only one that can completely rebuild any 3s or 6s while out for a bash? What is wrong with you people?
I just bought some organizer bins from Home Depot today and started getting my stuff organized.

Another warranty... ???? This truck just isn't worth the money..!! ????
I'll be posting the video soon. I'm fairly certain it was my fault ?

I'll be posting the video soon. I'm fairly certain it was my fault ?
Shame on you Ed. It could never be your fault, unless you were thinking about Notorious J at that very moment, then I could see you making a mistake.

I didn't realize it but I'm my last bash with my Kraton EXB I cracked a front upper A-arm.

View attachment 101411

EXBROKEN!!!! ?
Ope time to send it back :ROFLMAO:

I chunked both of the diffs on my LC Racing truggy, came down a bit hard off a jump and heard a crack sound :( Going to have to spend $11 plus shipping and buy 2 more.

20200924_210624.jpg

Last edited:
Rear diff of my Kraton 4S. Looks extremely bad inside.

IMG-20200927-WA0008.jpeg

IMG-20200927-WA0005.jpeg

About 20 teeth are broken... But he still drove slowly home. Good guy.

Back