What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dremmel to the rescue...
15060.jpeg
15054.jpeg

??
Distructive but was replacing old motor mount with new sliding mount anyhoo.

How is that even possible?

Well as you can see here it broke in that spot where the hinge pin was probably rubbing against it.

Not sure you guys can tell but I shortened my wheelbase and that caused the driveshafts to be compressed like that. I think they are supposed to be more straight. That probalby caused too much stress on the front shaft. Sad thing is I wasn't even bashing it hard, it was all on the stock setup which is pretty weak.
I am now looking at spending another $70 for another set of shafts as well as another $40-50 on a set of links that will be longer than what I have now to allow the shafts to extend longer.

Well as you can see here it broke in that spot where the hinge pin was probably rubbing against it.

Not sure you guys can tell but I shortened my wheelbase and that caused the driveshafts to be compressed like that. I think they are supposed to be more straight. That probalby caused too much stress on the front shaft. Sad thing is I wasn't even bashing it hard, it was all on the stock setup which is pretty weak.
I am now looking at spending another $70 for another set of shafts as well as another $40-50 on a set of links that will be longer than what I have now to allow the shafts to extend longer.
Just email MIP. they will replace that part 100%.

You sure that's how it works? On their site it says 90-day warranty. I think I got this part 9 months ago.
They stand behind their products. I had a shaft go on a 8 month old part once and they had no issue replacing it. Can't hurt to try, right?

They stand behind their products. I had a shaft go on a 8 month old part once and they had no issue replacing it. Can't hurt to try, right?

True. I sent them an email already with that pic and proof of purchase, only thing is I bought it from ebay so they may not honor it. I'm just asking for that part. It looks really bad on them if their part just broke like that after ONE, I repeat ONE use. Hope I get it.

Put two packs thru my Granite and Kraton today and two packs thru my granddaughters A959 and the only damage to claim here is she lost a body clip on the wing mount. ????????

A959 and the only damage to claim here is she lost a body clip on the wing mount. ????????

Yes I did the same. Ended up removing both pins put a split pin through both wing post. It wont come out now.

True. I sent them an email already with that pic and proof of purchase, only thing is I bought it from ebay so they may not honor it. I'm just asking for that part. It looks really bad on them if their part just broke like that after ONE, I repeat ONE use. Hope I get it.

So they replied early this morning about 8am and they are sending me a replacement part. I'm quite please with their customer services I must say.

My poor Noto lost a fight with a stone path border hidden in the grass of a field. Only damage was the TBR bumper. I've been waiting on a reply to my warranty claim from @T-Bone Racing. I hope they will replace it. It was a hell of a hit by the sound of it I was sure there would be massive damage.

Broken TBR Bumper.jpg

Back