What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take pride in my 3.21 “reaction” to “post count” ratio
girl car GIF

😂

Nobody has broken anything or is this thread ignored by many?

Day hasn't even started yet. I have 2 dead 2S Hyperion Lipo's that I used for my 1/10th. One seems to be completely dead (~2V combined and doesn't even register on the lipo checker) and the other has a dead cell but it starts varying from 3.8 to 4.1V, very odd. Maybe 10 cycles each and properly storage charged, last use was mid December.
I'll take them apart later but doubt they are useful. That was money down the drain....:cautious:

Let's see what the day will bring, another bash-saturday :)

Hyp_2.jpg

Hyp_dead.jpg

Day hasn't even started yet. I have 2 dead 2S Hyperion Lipo's that I used for my 1/10th. One seems to be completely dead (~2V combined and doesn't even register on the lipo checker) and the other has a dead cell but it starts varying from 3.8 to 4.1V, very odd. Maybe 10 cycles each and properly storage charged, last use was mid December.
I'll take them apart later but doubt they are useful. That was money down the drain....:cautious:

Let's see what the day will bring, another bash-saturday :)

View attachment 124975
View attachment 124973
One jump! One jump I tells ya, and this happens:
16127234331058286363954806651859.jpg

Even funnier? It's kinda true. Broke a rear hub and a simple hub replacement became a complete rebuild. If only the remaining parts would get here!

Since it's been a high of +6F the past week or so, I've only gone outside to throw away trash. lol!

I have been bashing around the house with my micro high roller though. The new kitten loves chasing it around. Just got a DT chassis to hopefully lower it a bit so I can corner better.

I did intend on going out over the holidays, but I never did. :(

Can't beat micro's for when your stuck indoors!
Just wish they still made the thing. Terrified I'm going to break something I can't replace. Like the 2.4ghz receiver/esc board in my micro-sct, it won't bind with my DX5C. No clue why. The one in my micro-t does. Both bound fine with my DX3C, but only one binds with my DX5C. It's the MSCT is too big for my house though really... it's the brushless one. I had the brushless motor in my MHR, bit it had so little low end torque and was so stinking fast... was too hard to drive around in here, so I put the DT motor back in it.

I've tried but only popped a dogbone. I'll do better next time ;)

Jump was perfect. Saw the ramp move at the last second. Stupid portable ramps always on the go.

Back