What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flysky has $120 receivers? What remote do you have?
All the stickers that have the name came off but I thinks it’s something like gs-f5t
image.jpg
I didn’t strip the thread on the shock end I completely removed it

It's only slight bent but pulled the screw out of the dif case again. 2nd time that's happened so it's back to Arrma pin hangers because it doesn't happen with them. 📍

IMG_20210616_205954.jpg

Well I didn’t break my cars today, but I ran my new 32” pursuit and broke my pb at 61mph and I melted the battery connectors I used 😂 at least I hope that’s all I broke, the first pass was great then the second stopped 1/2 way. So will do som soldering and change my connectors to xt150’s like my cars now

image.jpg

20210617_200405.jpg
20210617_200410.jpg

Hoping it's just the bulkhead. I have spares of those. Not going to tear it apart tonight. I just got it back together from a broken wing mount yesterday. O, I broke a shock end too, but I have spares for that too.

Yeah . almost didnt even post it till some other not so brutal looking posts came up 😆
This kept happening to me all the time with my BR. TL didn't seem to make any difference. So I tried super glue. After a 5 minute cure the axle screw was definitely locked. 2 battery packs later confirmed my hack worked.

This kept happening to me all the time with my BR. TL didn't seem to make any difference. So I tried super glue. After a 5 minute cure the axle screw was definitely locked. 2 battery packs later confirmed my hack worked.
I've seen where some ppl say same thing. T.L. not keeping it on. And assemble all back on to the wheel then put back? Or remove the 4 way joint there?

The axle and hex have to be removed from the wheel. Then remove the screw on the arm thing attached to the hub. Remove the lower part of the drive shaft, super glue dab into axle where the driveshaft screw attaches. Plug the axle back into the drive shaft and then tighten up the screw at the end of the drive shaft.

You'll need a 2mm hex with a long shaft to tighten the screw, a standard Allen wrench is not long enough.

I'm sure I did this 4 times yesterday but without using glue FFS but now I think I'm cured.

I used orange and mine hold now, I almost went with red.

Back