What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally jumped in and bought the Tower Hobbies membership. $4.99 for one year so I guess you can't go wrong!
I just renewed for another year.
I've been doing this RC stuff for a year now?
Wow!
Seems like just a few months!

These rather nice SC tyres came in today(4 off) and I must admit they're really rather nice. I'd say that they were on the soft side of medium and slightly sticky to the touch too. Now if ARRMA had used these tyres instead of these hard lumps,I don't think that there would have been as many complaints. They also included a nice little free multi-compartment storage box. Not bad for under £17.00.

DSCN0836_zpsuqcfyagk.jpg

12mmHex 1/10th Scale RC Short Course Truck Off Road Tyre and Wheel 4PC 29002

a wheelie bar from vortexhobbies.com for $11 (coupon code: "5off")
(3) 2s 20c 5000mah Lipos [Venom]
(2) Venom LVM (with alarm)
will be sending in my esc to possibly get a new one.

image.jpeg
Placed an order from Tower the other day..... UPS comes today...... Wrong wheels and tires. Here's my order that they shipped. The 8th scale buggy wheels are going back. Hopefully my Raider wheels and tires come soon! First time disappointed by Tower..... I guess $.99 shipping charges just buys you some aggravation!
At least my hinge pins and hex screws were right!

View attachment 1802 Placed an order from Tower the other day..... UPS comes today...... Wrong wheels and tires. Here's my order that they shipped. The 8th scale buggy wheels are going back. Hopefully my Raider wheels and tires come soon! First time disappointed by Tower..... I guess $.99 shipping charges just buys you some aggravation!
At least my hinge pins and hex screws were right!

I just counted all my Tower orders, 25 to date.
They messed up on one and were really super great about taking care of it.
They will take good care of you! ;)

I just counted all my Tower orders, 25 to date.
They messed up on one and were really super great about taking care of it.
They will take good care of you! ;)
Yep. Sending me a prepaid label to send back wrong ones. Shipping the right ones (I hope) on Monday.

Ey guys i want to changed all of my wire connectors
From the esc to the charger
But theres so many connectors out there
I want to change it

Back