What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought some more 1800uf low esr caps to have on hand in case one of mine blow up. Made a 6x1800uf pack for the outcast, but haven't put it in yet. Will likely replace the tiny cap pack on my max10 sct in my stampede 4x4 with a 2 or 4 cap as well as add one to my ejato vxl-3s. Figure a few bucks to take some of the load off the esc's internal caps can't hurt on any truck.

4 DS servos.
Rpm rear a arm guards.
Rpm front bumper.
50 feet of expandable cable sleeving.
Traxxas wheelie bar for the 4Pede.

What's this for and what did you buy? Got a link? Some of my wires are prone to getting damage, would be nice to cover them up.

Making the wiring look cleaner. I bought this https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-50-F...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 I did the Stampede last night and it was kind of a pain in the ass as the stuff likes to come undone rather easily, even melting the ends it still has a tendency to start to unravel.

20191114_231008.jpg
20191115_192303.jpg

And I got this and the stuff to do the 32p conversion to my Ecx Ruckus. And I found another place that gives out FREE CANDY with your order along with a handwritten thank you on the invoice. I got a sour punch.
20191115_191858.jpg

I just found myself on JRC and they had a bunch of stuff in stock that I couldn’t live without. There goes another payment on the college fund ??

Making the wiring look cleaner. I bought this https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-50-FT-1-4-EXPANDABLE-WIRE-CABLE-SLEEVING-SHEATHING-BRAIDED-LOOM-TUBING/254354173492?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 I did the Stampede last night and it was kind of a pain in the ass as the stuff likes to come undone rather easily, even melting the ends it still has a tendency to start to unravel.

View attachment 53932View attachment 53933

And I got this and the stuff to do the 32p conversion to my Ecx Ruckus. And I found another place that gives out FREE CANDY with your order along with a handwritten thank you on the invoice. I got a sour punch.
View attachment 53934
I forgot to order the slipper pads................. the slipper pads for the SC10 have been discontinued and it took me a bit of digging to find out that they updated them to another part number. But they are on the way.

I just found myself on JRC and they had a bunch of stuff in stock that I couldn’t live without. There goes another payment on the college fund ??
Same ???
99A95CBA-1A4B-469B-B94E-C7488D86ECB6.jpeg

And these
4CD79828-5B94-4CE1-A697-3C53A9057EDC.jpeg

I bought 1 set of those Neewer hex drivers on Amazon, came home to 2 different Amazon packages on my doorstep :unsure:. So I opened up one package then opened the other. I am a bit confused. ?‍♂️ I was only charged for 1 and only had 1 tracking number.

20191117_175409.jpg

I bought 1 set of those Neewer hex drivers on Amazon, came home to 2 different Amazon packages on my doorstep :unsure:. So I opened up one package then opened the other. I am a bit confused. ?‍♂️ I was only charged for 1 and only had 1 tracking number.

View attachment 54184

Win win..!! ???

View attachment 54184
An honest person would send one set back. Lucky for you, I don't know anyone like that ?

View attachment 54184
now if they could only do that with breakage parts! an extra servo would be nice! :LOL:

Took the advice of @bicketybam and started to stock the common sizes of bearings for both my 3s and 6s rigs. Fast Eddy kit plus loose bearings

Attachments

• 20191118_100415.jpg
    20191118_100415.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 22
An honest person would send one set back. Lucky for you, I don't know anyone like that ?
On a completely unrelated note, anyone need a set of hex drivers?

Back