What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it’s not really big but I did fit most of everything I wanted to in it! I’m jus starting out with my first rc car so don’t have a lot yet.
Oh yeah it is perfect if you only have 1 car.

Sorry but Yeah ? Inappropriate for the forum, but thought the mystery would be a kick. ✌

How much does the contents in the bag weigh? ? ?

Sorry but Yeah ? Inappropriate for the forum, but thought the mystery would be a kick. ✌

Does it resemble this or something?

95C65314-3289-4599-B4FE-B90431256FC3.jpeg

Front bumper/roll bar/roo bar whatever the F ya wanna call it. I got a pair for the infractions. I’m gonna paint em black. Will look the part on the general lee and CHP.

View attachment 62705
They call them Bull Bars or Grille Guards. Everyone in Canada has them on their vehicles for protection during collisions with a moose

They call them Bull Bars or Grille Guards. Everyone in Canada has them on their vehicles for protection during collisions with a moose
Yeah popular on big rigs and police cars

Yeah popular on big rigs and police cars
Oh no, we put them on all our vehicles. One can never be too careful up here in the cold, dark Tundra we call Canada. How the world sees a Canadian conversation between friends:

"Can someone please pass the Maple Syrup so I can finish eating and catch the end of the Leaf game before we meet the guys at the poutine palace and discuss where to build the next igloo."

Oh no, we put them on all our vehicles. One can never be too careful up here in the cold, dark Tundra we call Canada. How the world sees a Canadian conversation between friends:

"Can someone please pass the Maple Syrup so I can finish eating and catch the end of the Leaf game before we meet the guys at the poutine palace and discuss where to build the next igloo."
"OOOO, Watch out for Bullwinkle!!!" ;) ??

I did live in BC for several years back and forth from the UK. So I know Canada well. I look back now and I miss it. Made great friends, knew every strip club in the lower mainland. Yeah great times

I didn’t hear anything about snow machines or ice fishing... ? eh!

I didn’t hear anything about snow machines or ice fishing... ? eh!
They don't happen til summer when it warms up enough for us to be able to go outside again without 18 layers of thermal protection

Back