What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A case for the NB4, a couple of Turnigy Graphene Panther 5000mAh 3S to unleash the beast, another 25kg servo and snap rings to adjust the servo saver on the kraton.

IMG_20200128_184950.jpg

Unbreakable Kraton body from rcmaniacs arrived today. Although I really liked the shape of my original v4 body, I'm more than happy with the look of this v3 body. Not going to bother with stickers, got some red aluminium wing washers and red wheel nuts on the way for a splash of colour lol.
20200129_194205.jpg

Apparently they are in between an S1 and S2 and the silver between S4 and S5. I'm not sure I read it in a comment somewhere else.
I own both S1 and S2 GRPs as well as White and Gold Hoons. Is there an objective way to test them?

I own both S1 and S2 GRPs as well as White and Gold Hoons. Is there an objective way to test them?
I have no idea beyond how it behaves and how it feels while driving, let's see if a pro jumps in and explain further.

It seems to be a good topic for a new thread since now we are dealing with more than just GRPs, there is also the Pro-Line Avenger that is an S3.

Back