What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats what I suspected. Thanks for clarifying and for the handy link. Ok so 80 minutes for a 4s. Is it not better for the batteries life to charge them slower? Less stress on the battery? I'm in no hurry. I have 2 chargers now.
Yeah, but idk if it would really make that much of a difference charging at 0.5c and 1c.

ok thanks
Idk I just feel that charging at 1c is the ideal rate, it's not so much that your pack is going to die or go up in flames on the charger and it only takes about 30-45 minutes from storage about 1 hour from lvc and less charging time = more fun time, especially when you are charging up 12 batteries. Which reminds me I need to buy some more XT90 connectors and 10 gauge silicone wire so I can make a parallel charge lead.

Idk I just feel that charging at 1c is the ideal rate, it's not so much that your pack is going to die or go up in flames on the charger and it only takes about 30-45 minutes from storage about 1 hour from lvc and less charging time = more fun time, especially when you are charging up 12 batteries.

Makes sense. I generally only have 2, 3 or 4 batteries to charge for a session and some are 1s, 2s so don't take long, biggest are 3 and 4 cell. The charger was bought on a whim as it was cheap and near new. I may upgrade in future. Thanks for your help (y) .

I needed to replace the 4S battery for my Kraton 4S. One cell was FUBAR. I also finally got around to buying a decent set of hand hex drivers ?

20200215_172805.jpg

Do the handles remove from the Allen ?

Do the handles remove from the Allen ?
No. I wish they did ?
Not these but you can get some speed tip drivers from MIP without handles that will fit your 1/4" speed chuck.
What would be nice if they made handles to lock the speed bits in and convert them to hand drivers. What I was doing was using a 1/4' nut driver with my speed tips but they fall out. It can work but not ideal ?

No. I wish they did ?

What would be nice if they made handles to lock the speed bits in and convert them to hand drivers. What I was doing was using a 1/4' nut driver with my speed tips but they fall out. It can work but not ideal ?

There are handles we can use for the speed tips but they aren't the MIP ones. I like the orange and really like having both sets so I can move faster.

I saw a thread somewhere where someone posted some good handles for the MIP speed tips, they even looked like the MIP handles on their drivers. I just can't remember where I saw it or what brand they were as it was years ago. :( It might have been posted on URC.

Not sure if I should open this or sanitize it first.
20200215_171504.jpg

SK Tool 1/4 drive handles if you can find them, work great with the MIP tips.
Got these yesterday. Guess what they are for.;)
20200215_192117.jpg

Last edited:
No. I wish they did ?

I got a Wera driver set which comes with a speed bit handle ... doesn't cost a fortune

1581813103779.png

this is the entire set I got https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000NI7RRS/ in case someone is wondering

Last edited:
I saw a thread somewhere where someone posted some good handles for the MIP speed tips, they even looked like the MIP handles on their drivers. I just can't remember where I saw it or what brand they were as it was years ago. :( It might have been posted on URC.

Not sure if I should open this or sanitize it first.
View attachment 65600
Leave it in the freezing temps for a while. Wear a mask and gloves. Open and remove contents outside. Douse contents in alcohol. Burn all packaging material. Corona virus is no joke.:geek:

No. I wish they did ?

I picked up a locking handle at Harbor Freight, works well and was only $4
handle12.jpg

That 8S stand is a work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets my vote for todays award.(y):love:
Parts tray built in. It swivels also? (y) Jason Deardon would be jealous.:LOL:
I want one.

Last edited:
That 8S stand is a work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gets my vote for todays award.(y):love:
Parts tray built in. It swivels also? (y) Jason Deardon would be jealous.:LOL:
I want one.
It swivels like butter! ?

Back