What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Candle for moscas when I'm out playing in the shop with the door open.
Something is disturbing my chicken's feed and the traps I've set haven't caught a coon but the bait is missing. I'm gonna mount this camera on the chicken shed or the shop so I can see what's running around back there. Usually we'll set traps and catch raccoons. My yard man takes em home to eat.
Brake cleaner because never enough and I used an entire can cleaning a .45 my friend found in a ditch during Katrina. It's been rusted tight since the Hurricane and got it working last week. Stuff is amazing.

1586007467240.png

1586007521196.png

1586008168471.png

Candle for moscas when I'm out playing in the shop with the door open.
Something is disturbing my chicken's feed and the traps I've set haven't caught a coon but the bait is missing. I'm gonna mount this camera on the chicken shed or the shop so I can see what's running around back there. Usually we'll set traps and catch raccoons. My yard man takes em home to eat.
Brake cleaner because never enough and I used an entire can cleaning a .45 my friend found in a ditch during Katrina. It's been rusted tight since the Hurricane and got it working last week. Stuff is amazing.

View attachment 73057
View attachment 73058

View attachment 73059

Hey @crimsonfancy you should give Aerokroil a try for this exact kind of thing. This stuff is out of this world.

https://www.amazon.com/Kano-Aerokroil-Penetrating-aerosol-AEROKROIL/dp/B000F09CEA

I love Horizon, I get my :poop: in like a day..
They ship fast. Even down here I'm at 3 days delivery and shipping is very fair cost. I usually shop with HH at Ebay and get free shipping. Never an issue and great communication.

Got a new rear diffuser for the Infraction, broke a blade on the backside of the old one. Keeping for a spare. Been so long, forgot they came black! ?

View attachment 73193
I'll have an Infraction as soon as we get our freedom back...hopefully they'll release a v2 or even 8s model but even the original is way fine with me. I've decided that the two blocks strip on the side of my house can be plenty fun and the pavement is pretty flat and clean.
Wish I had one now but I'll be ok to wait another month or so.

I'll have an Infraction as soon as we get our freedom back...hopefully they'll release a v2 or even 8s model but even the original is way fine with me. I've decided that the two blocks strip on the side of my house can be plenty fun and the pavement is pretty flat and clean.
Wish I had one now but I'll be ok to wait another month or so.
For a street basher only, it's all smiles when driving this rig! I promise ya! :woot:

For a street basher only, it's all smiles when driving this rig! I promise ya! :woot:
Right on. I have enough off-road blasters. I need a dedicated on-road animal too. (y)

Back