What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my pile of decals from @Arrma Addict today 🤩😍 thanks again man! Yes I maybe kinda have a decal problem....🤫
20210923_193907.jpg

You never forget you first love! 😍
I need one of these too!! Wish I had my original.
The Grasshopper was definitely my first rc love, even if I didn’t have one as a kid. They were always in the sears wishbook and man I wanted one. My first was a new to me Blackfoot, and I’m going to have one of those next.

20210924_184849.jpg

K6s hubs and dog bones/cvds from Jenny's and some new pins for the output cups. Somehow I managed to snap both fronts and one rear and the diffs still function. 🤔

Had the privilege of experiencing a STX2 today. 👎👎💩. The STX2 felt very delayed or disconnected from the RC. I now see why everyone hates on it. It made me feel like there was something wrong with my driving or with the RC itself. It was a bad experience. Got straight on ebay and ordered a SLT3 from Jenny’s. Good price. Would have bought another Tactic from ebay but they are now pricey and rare.

Last edited:
I’m gonna have to go try one at the Apple store to see what all this 120hz BS is all about. MKBHD makes it seem very impressive, but I can’t imagine it’s really that big of a deal.
The difference is pretty significant coming from the 11 animations and scrolling feel a lot smoother.

I’m gonna have to go try one at the Apple store to see what all this 120hz BS is all about. MKBHD makes it seem very impressive, but I can’t imagine it’s really that big of a deal.
Having a 240hz monitor, it makes a huge deal for games and such, and I can see it being an upgrade on a phone since you look at it every time you use it, but it feels more like a "should be" feature that doesn't do much to justify buying the new model if someone already has a working top end phone from the last couple of years, imo.

The difference is pretty significant coming from the 11 animations and scrolling feel a lot smoother.
I have a 12 Pro and it would have to be pretty awesome to make me pony up again this soon.

Samsung has had 120hz displays for a few models now and I don't think I could go back to 60. I feel like the difference is even more pronounced on my phone than my PC monitors

Lol, I got gas today for the cheapest in a long time $2.76 a gallon. Only paid $36 last time I paid $42.
It's been $3.47 for about 6-7 months now, it cost me $73.00 to fill up last night.

It's been $3.47 for about 6-7 months now, it cost me $73.00 to fill up last night.
Wish I could get gas that cheap! We're paying $4.10 a gallon🤮
Well not bought but what I received from my sponsors at CNHL today😱😍 Can't say how much I am thankful and humbled to be able to run and test and be sponsored by CNHL!! They sent me 7 packs!! 2 Racing Series 90c 9500mAh 6s packs, 1 9500mAh 90c 4s, 2 G+ 70c 6000mAh 6s packs and 2 G+ 70c 6000mAh 4s packs😲🥰 did not even expect half what they sent me absolutely blown away!!
20210925_130615.jpg
20210925_130652.jpg
20210925_131107.jpg

Last edited:
Back