What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Mojave body mounts I need now just need a damn body for it. Hoping Jenny's bought some Mojave's on the sale and will restock this next week🤞🏼

I’m with ya need some red wheels! Set a text reminder if you haven’t👍
Ya I may but I constantly check the site and my work hrs I'm up when they open up so should see it if they have them

Not an Arrma part but I bought this MCD RR5 body for my Losi 5B buildup. They sit a little lower and more stream lined on the B chassis. I also ordered some of these tires from Detroit Performance. These belted knob tires I’ve heard hold up real good. I’ll run it on 12S so I hope so. As the one test I did blew the tires off the stock glued wheels lol. Saving for some basic headlock wheels next.
78659D90-EEB3-4220-BCF4-10562CC7A1A1.jpeg
EB3DDABF-F604-4DCC-B712-9A40486E8B68.png

There's were on sale. $6.99 local hobbyshop. That's why I snagged so many. Even though the tag says 10.99 lol
OK nice! Ya my sponsors at Radio Control Power regular price is $6.99 a pair but more you buy more you save so 8 pair would only be $52 at $6.50 a pair👍🏼

A Notorious…my first 6s car 🙃
Congrats! Glad you were able get a 6s beast and man is the Noto an absolute blast! Definitely my favorite 6s rig to bash, send big, flip, wheelies, 360's at speed and standing backflips etc🤘🏼😎 You're going to love it man it's like the Granites big brother on steroids 😂

Congrats! Glad you were able get a 6s beast and man is the Noto an absolute blast! Definitely my favorite 6s rig to bash, send big, flip, wheelies, 360's at speed and standing backflips etc🤘🏼😎 You're going to love it man it's like the Granites big brother on steroids 😂

Yup, many thanks to kusher as he sold me his. I won’t run it till next year, just thankful the perfect opportunity came up 😁

Back