What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some MIP goodness and some more XT60 for stock.

20211207_105322.jpg

Yup, many thanks to kusher as he sold me his. I won’t run it till next year, just thankful the perfect opportunity came up 😁
That's awesome man! @Kusher is a great guy and him and I have a really good relationship due to this forum and the hobby and I'm very appreciative of it for sure. Wish I could just up and make a trip down to Texas to be able to meet in person and have a bash with both you guys. Again congrats bro!

Last edited:
That's awesome man! @Kusher is a great guy and him and I have a really good relationship due to this forum and the hobby and I'm very appreciative of it for sure. Wish I could just up and make a trip down to Texas to be able to meet in person and have a bash with both you guys. Again congrats bro!
Wasn't getting ran like I wanted it to anymore, have a lot going on right now. I owe so many of you guys a lot for helping me through some serious $hit. This forum as well. Ide still be in a bad spot had I not found it for sure. All you guys are freaking awesome thats for sure. @edoubecame a great friend and helped me a ton. @Velodromed As well not to mention all you other crazy guys!. Thank you all so much! Oh on another great note I didn't buy it but I FINALLY GET MY KIDS BACK TODAY! After over a year of bull$hit they are finally coming home to me where they belong. Keep being awesome guys and keep bashing!!
A Notorious…my first 6s car 🙃
Your going to love it brother! I did for sure plus all the extra goodies too!

Wasn't getting ran like I wanted it to anymore, have a lot going on right now. I owe so many of you guys a lot for helping me through some serious $hit. This forum as well. Ide still be in a bad spot had I not found it for sure. All you guys are freaking awesome thats for sure. @edoubecame a great friend and helped me a ton. @Velodromed As well not to mention all you other crazy guys!. Thank you all so much! Oh on another great note I didn't buy it but I FINALLY GET MY KIDS BACK TODAY! After over a year of bull$hit they are finally coming home to me where they belong. Keep being awesome guys and keep bashing!!

Your going to love it brother! I did for sure plus all the extra goodies too!

Thanks man I am looking forward to it!
You hug those kids tight brother and have an incredible Merry Christmas!!

Thanks man I am looking forward to it!
You hug those kids tight brother and have an incredible Merry Christmas!!
Just finished with court and its 100% final they are coming home! I'm crying like a damn baby right now I'm so happy guys. Thanks for all the love and support from all of you!

Just finished with court and its 100% final they are coming home! I'm crying like a damn baby right now I'm so happy guys. Thanks for all the love and support from all of you!
Congrats Brother! 😊

That is beyond excellent! Congratulations buddy! You and your little ones so deserve this!

That is beyond excellent! Congratulations buddy! You and your little ones so deserve this!
Thanks brother been a long tough road i can tell you that. The judge even gave me a round of applause 👏 and told me I did a great job for what I accomplished. Was surprised 😮 when he did that.
Congrats Brother! 😊
Thank you my friend!

Even though I love my 4th Dimension esc 3d printed case. I would love to start switching to "some" basherqueen products to try

View attachment 184810
As much as I like the looks of these pieces… the hardware makes it a little hard to use. The m2c one is much easier to use. Might be a little heavy, but at least you can mount and remove it easily without messing with all that random hardware that needs loctite to stay tight.

As much as I like the looks of these pieces… the hardware makes it a little hard to use. The m2c one is much easier to use. Might be a little heavy, but at least you can mount and remove it easily without messing with all that random hardware that needs loctite to stay tight.
Doesn't the m2c have limited options for the hobbywing? I just need to make sure that it holds it down in its place. The 3rd printed one is starting to loosen up on me and have to check it every so often

More parts for the infraction mega that I don’t even own yet… 😝
Guess I’m committed..
B6B9A721-E7FD-4CB3-BF63-8DFD7B559C62.jpeg

I

If it fits castle stuff I'd be interested. I don't run hobbywing stuff. Exception of the Max 8 in the girlfriend's senton.
From everything I know about castle esc’s is that the only one with mounting holes is the xlx2… the others don’t have mounting holes… someone correct me if I’m wrong here… but I don’t think the Basherqueen mount accepts the castle stuff

From everything I know about castle esc’s is that the only one with mounting holes is the xlx2… the others don’t have mounting holes… someone correct me if I’m wrong here… but I don’t think the Basherqueen mount accepts the castle stuff

Seems list it 🤔 even original post has mmx8 listed in the title... Pretty sure that it will work..
Screenshot_20211207-224232_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought a max6 1650kv combo. Originally, I ordered it for the wifey kraton but then I started considering putting it in my limitless and giving her the tp 4050 2100kv, y wind, I'm not sure why I would do that, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't seriously considering it lol. I think bigger equals better in my head and I know she not going to use all that power but the tp is still an upgrade over the stock spektrum system she has now. Decisions!

Back