What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what does a guy do when he assembles two Kraton EXB's right as winter begins? He stocks up on some guaranteed to be needed @3d-rc.myshopify.com parts! And who says you can't bling it up a bit. That's right, red ones too😁
Screenshot_20211209-204240_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Yea have made a few post. Arrma forum is the discount code.
I'll have to remember that for next time. Now if the USPS could find my last order I placed that would be great.

I'll have to remember that for next time. Now if the USPS could find my last order I placed that would be great.
Order placed with me?
Ok I see the order. Let me call and check on that. You would o believe how many orders they have lost in the past month.

Order placed with me?

Ok I see the order. Let me call and check on that. You would o believe how many orders they have lost in the past month.
I had another package that had gotten lost in USPS limbo but it finally showed up yesterday.

436tseghled.jpg

Let’s be honest usps is just awful

Surprisingly I've had the best luck with the USPS. UPS and Fedex likes to send packages halfway across the country in the wrong direction.

This is the route a lot of Fedex packages from Cali take.
I've also had Fedex packages go from Casper WY to Denver CO then back to Casper before coming here. And the best is still the time UPS said they couldn't find my house, the house had been there for like 30 years before I moved in to it.

Fedex.jpg

I just put one of those fan covers on my Max6 it looked nice so I bought one.
And random question, how do you power those puppies? I have the plastic ones instead of the aluminum one if that matters.
Yea they aren’t bad for the price at all. Think they are just the rocket covers without the sticker haha. As for power I use little mini 3s batteries. They are rated for 12v so the 11.1 v 3s is perfect. What are yours rated for?? I’ve also powered them with the max6 on the higher voltage setting and they are still beast mode.
BBED94D9-41F4-474F-8A54-DD58483EBF1F.jpeg

Heres the same setup on the Mojave :

Back