What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Needed a Klein wire stripper for those fine wires on server fans for an East Tactics fan JST fan connector project. Also got a ratcheting hex driver while I was at it to get the minimum order amount. Ordered at 2:24 pm and arrived at 5:30pm. Free same day delivery is an amazing thing. Coming tomorrow is a light colored sharpie to mark diff cases with the weight fluid like I see @BashingBrian do.
Hurricane

$204 AGM 850CCA battery for our Jeep Cherokee..

Damn OEM battery lost its ghost after only 3 years with just 17,000-ish miles on the ODO..
Lame.

But, on the positive side, I only spent $24 for a Pair of hitch locking pins..

Got me a mini vice (1.5"), stocked up on shims and got some extra loctite for my track pit/wrenching area. (y) ✌️
20220607_173111.jpg

Some stuff thats arrived over the last couple of weeks. Parts for about 6 different cars. Ordered from ebay, Jenny’s, Scorched parts. The Typhon is a slider, have ordered tyres for it. The sct body is second hand but not used. Not a great paint job but good enough for a basher.

20220608_084252.jpg

Now I just need to find time to work on them in between work, kids, renovations, household chores and bad weather. Unfortunately the hobby is always at the bottom of the list.

Couple old tamiya. Buggies. From the late 80s original versions. Gotta grab em tomorrow. Seem to be in great shape. Going to sell em 🤪

Got around to picking em up. Either selling em or restore them. Haven't decided.

20220608_082120.jpg

20220608_082126.jpg

20220608_082155.jpg

20220608_082200.jpg

Ordered a Sensored TP 5650 1720kv and an MMX8s. ESC going in my 2nd felony with a 1717 I already have. TP big block going to go into one of my limitless. To bad I have to wait a few weeks to get it. I honestly believe I have to be in the top 3 on the forum for the amount of TP motors I currently have and I've never did a real speed run. Feelsbad :eek::cry: :ROFLMAO:

Ordered a Sensored TP 5650 1720kv and an MMX8s. ESC going in my 2nd felony with a 1717 I already have. TP big block going to go into one of my limitless. To bad I have to wait a few weeks to get it. I honestly believe I have to be in the top 3 on the forum for the amount of TP motors I currently have and I've never did a real speed run. Feelsbad :eek::cry: :ROFLMAO:
I'd be curious to know how the sensored (can anyone explain to me why spellcheck doesn't know the word sensored?) works out for you and how it compares to CC's motors. Please report back :)

I'd be curious to know how the sensored (can anyone explain to me why spellcheck doesn't know the word sensored?) works out for you and how it compares to CC's motors. Please report back :)
Yea thats the main reason I ordered it tbh. Castle is the only experience I have with sensored motors and I loooove tp so I figured why not give it a shot? I just took out a 1717 from my felony c8 and put in a tp 5650 and it's definitely more motor than the castle. Can't wait to try the sensored version.

Well send one them TPs u don't use my way. And I give it speed run.😜

Finally got the center brace, after 4 weeks of waiting and stil nothing from Bullet-rc.de. then i ordered it directly from scorched that took 7days to arrived...
But now it's here finally 😁😁
View attachment 222462
Great piece of kit. To connect it to the motor mount I made a little plate from CF in the shape of the motor mount top piece to bridge the gap and then bolted it straight through with the flanged washers. It gives the car the torsional rigidity of ∞.

Back