What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New arms for my kraton... only got them because I wanted red ones...
2022-0606-kraton-RPM_EXB_Arms-81602_81579-wrongColor-Order.jpg

This is what I got:
2022-0606-kraton-RPM_EXB_Arms-81602_81579-wrongColor.jpg

The seller said I can ship them back, but that would require going outside and I'd likely have to eat the shipping cost. I ordered the other red one from another seller...

Great piece of kit. To connect it to the motor mount I made a little plate from CF in the shape of the motor mount top piece to bridge the gap and then bolted it straight through with the flanged washers. It gives the car the torsional rigidity of ∞.
Yeah it's a great product, i don't need to make any spacer because it's fits perfectly 😊 I'm also running with Mmm motor mount and Alza diff holder
Now it's getting close to get out trying make a new PB 😁
DSC_3493.JPG

DSC_3492.JPG

DSC_3494.JPG

Yeah it's a great product, i don't need to make any spacer because it's fits perfectly 😊 I'm also running with Mmm motor mount and Alza diff holder
Now it's getting close to get out trying make a new PB 😁
View attachment 222697
View attachment 222698
View attachment 222699
I probably should have should have specified a PPS motor mount ;-) I would hope and assume that an all SRC build would and should fit perfectly :LOL:

Edit: Oh, that's an MMM motor mount? Haven't seen that one before. Izah Niiice!!

I probably should have should have specified a PPS motor mount ;-) I would hope and assume that an all SRC build would and should fit perfectly :LOL:

Edit: Oh, that's an MMM motor mount? Haven't seen that one before. Izah Niiice!!
I think they are overpriced those PPS, is it not like 200euro 😁😁
I like the rigid in those Mmm 😋
I run the in both my Limitless, this one with 2028 motor and the yellow has a hw 5687 motor
DSC_2570.JPG

DSC_3480.JPG

I ended up getting a really good deal on a slightly used DBXL 2.0 gas locally so I bought it. Guy didn’t really know what he had. And only ran it a few times. It runs perfect But it’s a heavy beast compared to my 5B. Picture of it with its brother the Losi 5B I’ve finished building a bit ago. It’s electric powered
6E4613C8-C46B-462D-ACED-5A5F1E8ABF97.jpeg
190F29C9-3C57-4DDB-B395-B0A2E647199C.jpeg

Back