What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some soldering tools, a new wire stripper & an air nozzle today. Time to learn to solder. Need to put ec5 on my new max6 🤞

20220612_124252.jpg

Finally scored a set of these for running on hard pack. Love the Arrma backflips(all varieties) but they don't work very well on my clay track..thinkin these should fit the bill.

View attachment 223223
Nice! I run a set on my Erevo 2.0 of all trucks. Besides that though they are great on hard packed or dusty hard surface they re soft and sticky tires lots of traction

Some stuff thats arrived over the last couple of weeks. Parts for about 6 different cars. Ordered from ebay, Jenny’s, Scorched parts. The Typhon is a slider, have ordered tyres for it. The sct body is second hand but not used. Not a great paint job but good enough for a basher.

View attachment 222235

Now I just need to find time to work on them in between work, kids, renovations, household chores and bad weather. Unfortunately the hobby is always at the bottom of the list.
Are you going to turn this into a short course truck?

Are you going to turn this into a short course truck?
The Typhon? No. The only parts in that photo that are for the 6s Typhon is the Scorched CF steering parts. The Proline SCT body is for the Senton. Not a direct fit. I Will need to do some cutting.

Nice! I run a set on my Erevo 2.0 of all trucks. Besides that though they are great on hard packed or dusty hard surface they re soft and sticky tires lots of traction
The HPI tires are holding up on the revo 2.0? 6s? I do have some concerns with the HPI tires being a little thin in the sidewall for 6s heavyweights like a kraton or kronos now that I have them in hand..thinking they'd be better suited for a lighter rig on 4s? IDK, hate to destroy them. TBH, my bro and I have been tearing up backflip LP's with our 6s rigs on a clay track. Sidewalls are ripping apart.. have tried some truggy tires, but have same issues with those too. 6s mt on a clay track is a challenge for tires I'm finding out..

My LHS has it for 40 CAD for 1 Gal. Amain is going crazy. 110 for a gallon :oops: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think I paid about $20 for a quart last time around at my local Hobbytown..say 6 or so years ago..crazy! I do appreciate the sound and smell of nitro rc's, but not that much! LOL
Run it sparingly I guess?🤣🤣

Back