What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I love the saga ones that I had… I’m going to have the upholstery girls sewing 32 feet worth… this stuff is crazy sticky and guaranteed you won’t ever lose a battery again. I’m going to have a bunch of ‘10 inches all the way up to 29’ inches made in bulk… and possibly list a bunch up.

CB1FBC9D-8587-46A5-AFFE-EA18D6046F5E.jpeg

Some package came in the mail today. Opened it and it was the rubber holders that go in your shell to hold the body clips. Turns out my girl friend ordered them after 1 of hers broke the rubber part. Never even asked her to. I'm thinking if I destroy the rest of my Senton shell, one might show up in the mail :LOL:

Some package came in the mail today. Opened it and it was the rubber holders that go in your shell to hold the body clips. Turns out my girl friend ordered them after 1 of hers broke the rubber part. Never even asked her to. I'm thinking if I destroy the rest of my Senton shell, one might show up in the mail
That a Boston terrier? Looks like my bulldog a little.

Some package came in the mail today. Opened it and it was the rubber holders that go in your shell to hold the body clips. Turns out my girl friend ordered them after 1 of hers broke the rubber part. Never even asked her to. I'm thinking if I destroy the rest of my Senton shell, one might show up in the mail

The aftermarket Arrma ones seem way stiffer and more durable which is nice.

Yea it is, we’ve gone over this before Johnny! 🤣 Man are you getting OLD!!! 😜

Only when I'm sleeping lol.. Edible kicks in full force, I struggle to turn off my tablet and set in on the nightstand right next to me. I almost fall OUT OF bed. So effed up!🤪
Quit sleeping on the top bunk..

So today my lip batts for my Radiolink arrived. I just wanted to post in case anyone was looking for a good option. The radiolink takes 15v so I got two 2s batteries and a series connector. Plenty of room in there with these and 1200 should be good enough. They come with the charger so a plus.
I also ordered one for the DumboRC recvr and will post pic of how it fits.

recbats.PNG

jst.PNG

IMG_20230316_104343.jpg

IMG_20230316_104323.jpg

IMG_20230316_104502.jpg

Back