Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

What did you buy today?

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, , Notorious
i always get HW and hobbystar confused... doesn't hobbystar make the good motor for 1/8th.. the 1730kv?

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
The voltage stuff is so nice!
I really need to get the suspension hangers from them especially for the rear. I've already destroyed a second set of the stock ones in a little over a year.

Dutch213

Jump it, Break it, Fix it
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton, Talion, , Notorious
Yeah the part the pins go in. My rears you can almost fit 2 pins through the holes.
lol.. yeah i need them in the notorious too.. Its expensive to get all 4 though.. i got the front first cause mine has been rebent like 20x.. it looks like it got forged by a drunk guy with a hammer..

slick2500

Will work for beer.
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Outcast 6s, Typhon 3s
lol.. yeah i need them in the notorious too.. Its expensive to get all 4 though.. i got the front first cause mine has been rebent like 20x.. it looks like it got forged by a drunk guy with a hammer..
The only one I have right now is the front upper rear, the damn upper hinge pins never stayed in the 3 stocks ones I had tried. I red loctited the pins into the Voltage mount and put set screws with red locktite in the Voltage front tower, I want to see them try to back out now. Push comes to shove I'll notch the pins so the grub screw holds on better.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tryin to find the spacers that sit on the end near the steering knuckle 330505 but everyone selling that part is selling the whole shabang knuckle and spacers.. I just need 1 friggin spacer I lost when the a-arm screw came out :(

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bought a premium membership even tho I had adblock on and never saw a single ad ;) I really like this forum and the people here are super nice and helpful and I can say poop without anyone yelling at me for using a cuss word.. like omg he swore were gonna tell on u!

I do get it its a family friendly forum and I try to keep it toned down, but sometimes ya just gotta say whats on your mind lol

EDIT: I can't stop buyin poop today.. Bought some green Velcro straps for the batterys as mine tend to move a little more then i like when jumping, and some 40W team losi shock oil I got 30w but I wanna see what 40w does.

EDIT2: OMG I love it, Its now auto correcting my cuss words to something more PG-13 ROFL I Love that feature!!!! that's just awesome! :D

Last edited:

bicketybam

BickeringBam - YouTube Mega Star!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
BigRock 4x4, Granite, Notorious, Talion
Tryin to find the spacers that sit on the end near the steering knuckle 330505 but everyone selling that part is selling the whole shabang knuckle and spacers.. I just need 1 friggin spacer I lost when the a-arm screw came out :(
Just use a washer.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Start with just the bell rank and the aluminum pivot ball set. It will make a noticeable difference. I just bought them for my BRCC. I’m going to hold off on the steering blocks and hubs for now.

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
EDIT2: OMG I love it, Its now auto correcting my cuss words to something more PG-13 ROFL I Love that feature!!!! that's just awesome! :D
Your posts have been edited from day one, LOL. You are the fiddlesticks guy!

bicketybam

Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I think I might just have some from a 20 pack I bought to rebuild my diffs on my slash the shims for that should be a good fit i think.

good looking out thanks bro! :D
If the dogbone keeps popping out, you might want to remove all the spacers so the dogbone sits in there tighter.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigBassBrent Arrma 6s BLX 10
Don mercier Arrma 4x4 2
Grumpy Old Man RC General Chaos 2
M Electronics 2