What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheap headphones for the motorcycle. So I can at least get phone calls

IMG_0171.png

I tried it for a while, but never really got off the ground:rolleyes:. My flights were short lived.
Allow me to inspire you. I can fly an rc plane. 😆 I have a horizon hobby carbon cub very similar to Islandlifes. Today's technology has measures built in to stable the plane if you get into trouble. I haven't flown in over 20 years, and was never that good. Bought this ready to fly and first day was doing touch and goes 1 after another. The key is to start with a trainer that has the wing over the fuselage. Much more stable than your acrobatic models. The nice thing about a plane is you don't need to do any upgrading. Maybe a few spare props if anything.

Allow me to inspire you. I can fly an rc plane. 😆 I have a horizon hobby carbon cub very similar to Islandlifes. Today's technology has measures built in to stable the plane if you get into trouble. I haven't flown in over 20 years, and was never that good. Bought this ready to fly and first day was doing touch and goes 1 after another. The key is to start with a trainer that has the wing over the fuselage. Much more stable than your acrobatic models. The nice thing about a plane is you don't need to do any upgrading. Maybe a few spare props if anything.
I can agree with the statement about the tech in these planes, i have 0 flying experience, ive had the little sport cub out twice now, so far no bad crashes. Couple accidental bush/tree landings haha. No broken parts yet. Even did some loops last night!

Down 1 6S rig for the long weekend :-/

Jenny to the rescue!

(2) Kraton BLX F/R Difs. Im Going to NEED THEM!

IMG-2028_1024x1024.jpg

Oh and a Wing because you CANT order anything without adding other stuff you MAY need (im going to need one of them too, im sure!)

DSC_1174_2d73f02a-2406-49d3-9afe-c6469538561a_1024x1024.jpg

AND some VAKA!

29fbe444-8e7e-4bdb-bcfe-5c01289521bb.jpeg
37e269f1-3527-4641-9fad-cc1a59ae1a38.png

Jenny's is branching out..
You can order Vodka with your RC parts now!!?

MAYBE!
They are a new client of ours... they travel around the country with a Giant BUS thats a Club and a recording studio of types for DJ's
They are parking their Big Bus on our show floor and serving special drinks named for us LOL
Also sponsoring a very cool party with Mell Starr, Grandmaster Flash, Grandmaster Theo (like 1 "Grandmaster" isn't enough), Melle Mel (hopefully) and some other Sugarhill gang members!
If for the 50th Anniversary of Hip Hop!

They Better Play White Lines!!

GO VAKA!

Gf decided we needed this face 2 face float from Amazon. It's about half the size of the pool:LOL: wasn't to impressed with the 2 dudes on the box!:rolleyes::LOL: almost went into cardiac arrest blowing it up. Remember I had an air compressor in garage as soon as I was done! Stupidity can kill you!!! Trying it out tonight.

IMG_20230702_175551337.jpg

IMG_20230702_175506867_HDR.jpg

Used to race the Ultima way back when. Everybody else had RC10"s and I wanted something different.
Me too! I had a Ultima and a Kyosho Turbo Optima. I wish I could have also had the RC10 but man they were out of my reach back then.

I ordered a DD M4A1 RIS 3, something called a Hyper Go, some Warhammer 40k novels and old games on steam, a robotic dog, a at home cnc machine and laser cutter. Oh an I put a deposit down on a 1/3 scale Robocop from Sideshow toys. And a 24 pack of Miller Lite.

To be fair Inhad been waiting to buy the DD till after I finished some side work that I just got paid for. The Hyper Go was because I had Amazon credits from using their credit card, Warcraft because the guy that played superman seemed really into it, the robotic dog for a research project, robocop is my favorite movie and lead directly to me be in cybersecurity, and the Miller Lite needs no explanation.

IMG_6254.jpeg

IMG_6255.jpeg

IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6258.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered a DD M4A1 RIS 3, something called a Hyper Go, some Warhammer 40k novels and old games on steam, a robotic dog, a at home cnc machine and laser cutter. Oh an I put a deposit down on a 1/3 scale Robocop from Sideshow toys. And a 24 pack of Miller Lite.

To be fair Inhad been waiting to buy the DD till after I finished some side work that I just got paid for. The Hyper Go was because I had Amazon credits from using their credit card, Warcraft because the guy that played superman seemed really into it, the robotic dog for a research project, robocop is my favorite movie and lead directly to me be in cybersecurity, and the Miller Lite needs no explanation.

View attachment 309380

View attachment 309381

View attachment 309383

View attachment 309387

View attachment 309388
Putting the gun on robot dog?

Heres a vid doing it to that exact robot dog:

Back