What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up after it ran to me.

IMG_1001.jpeg

Yesterday mom and i got the second to last load of 40 plus year of my parents business out of storage. Been in there for almost 15 years since they shut the business down. Been pretty emotional since dads been gone almost 10 yrs and all this stuff brings back a ton of memories. Still have an 8 ft belt sander and a couple shelves to go today. Will be such a load off my mom not having to think about paying storage for 90% junk. Lol.

E3F589FE-9DCE-4BCA-971B-1CEEF2B26F99.jpeg

Happy Sunday everyone! Just ordered a new green body for my typhon. Now Johnny can clearly tell his car when he comes in last.lol. oh and he ordered some shock oil liquid stuff. Never done social media before so excuse me if I don't get things quite right..Johnny's been helping me.. are there any girls on here? Lol

Trying to learn how to post pictures on here. Got to teach my old self how to do this.
Pics I can do but just recently learned how to copy and paste. This is a monkey.
1682867948175.png

Happy Sunday everyone! Just ordered a new green body for my typhon. Now Johnny can clearly tell his car when he comes in last.lol. oh and he ordered some shock oil liquid stuff. Never done social media before so excuse me if I don't get things quite right..Johnny's been helping me.. are there any girls on here? Lol
I don't mind losing if you keep cooking and there's girls on the Michael Kors shoe forum for sure!:LOL:

No No No GIF

guess you could make Johnny wear some of your shoes..then there would be 2 🤣
:LOL: I remodeled my( now her) closet before she moved in to accommodate her clothes and shoes. Moved all my stuff to spare bedroom.:LOL: I suggested she join a shoe forum...I'm sure they have them. Right now she's at the nail salon getting her finger nails SHORTENED...says there to long after paying to make them that way a week earlier. Never a dull moment!:ROFLMAO:. Oh yeah.and now she wants a crawler.lol

yesterday:
assembled some Injora beadlocks for the SCX24
mounted the Injora lift kit and oil shocks to the same car, messed a bit with the springs and preload to get it working properly.
ordered a wheel wrench as I don't have a fitting one to fit the beadlocks. Can get the old ones of with some pliers, but the beadlocks leave no room for the pliers to tighten the nut.

Did a test fit on the wheels anyway
Called it a day.

IMG-20230501-WA0017.jpeg

IMG-20230501-WA0019.jpeg

Paula and I walked Otis. She's working from home today so ill be getting on her nerves. Going to add a little detailing to my rc ramp. Tear apart typhons and give them a once over maintenance inspection. Other than that ill be pretty useless.

Did more weeding in the creek in some beautiful warm weather.
Came in the house late and when I did my 1/24 brushless system was on my desk.
Happy Dog GIF

View attachment 295607
@N.Mango, I had no idea you smoked, sounds like a good session @ the creek hope it was fun.

I know, just kidding.:ROFLMAO:

Back